Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya Sophie001  (Read 474 times)

Offline Jack Sinn

Going to see this one today not seen any posts in the east mids forum on her being in the area so thought I'd chuck this up. had her in my hot list for a while but she hasn't been in the area so jumped at the chance when I saw her pop up yesterday, who knows I might even make MTB jealous :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Is she touring? I've never seen her profile before and, yes Jack  :thumbsup: I'm very envious and look forward to your review.
But fuck me! A Rommie at £250ph (which I notice has gone up since the reviews posted earlier this year) - she's better be awesome
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:35:23 am by MikeTheBike »

Sillypig

She looks stunning! But wow....£250.

Looking forward to the review!

Online NervousJ

She does look faf...

How much, good grief..... :dash:

Offline ir34

Loads of positive reviews, but 250!

vw

lots of talk about her barebacking in the early days and she must have written 3 or 4 positives for herself all deleted of course.

She's a barebacker and either she's stopped doing because of health scare or still offering but trying to get more clients
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:09:19 pm by vw »

Online Introvert

Wow - would love to see some video footage of her -

Offline hw189

I would never consider paying those rates, especially for a girl outside of London and who is Romanian - don't care how popular they are. She is taking the piss with those rates!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
lots of talk about her barebacking in the early days and she must have written 3 or 4 positives for herself all deleted of course.

Correct. A secret BB'er according to the site that cannot be mentioned on here.

Offline Picti

The ubiquitous "bareback" question and response is also absent from her Q&A on the AW profile. So she chooses not to make an explicit statement that she doesn't offer this.

vw

wish she wasn't though, posts like this really get me interested.  :sarcastic:

:D really you speake fluent in devon...and another coples of englis areas  :wacko: you deserve a Nobel :D
Mrs sorry cause i disturbed you ...my apologises.     :thumbsup:    i m very shure cause you never do mistakes when you write in german spanis italian or french...i think you are to good for this wold. Why you have a problem cause i m still here ,cause i bring in front of people ...what  reviws did you puted?(from 9 rewiews 6 are negative , is so hard to make you someone happy?)  I think is faire to  can  have right of replay   or not? Is still inquisiton ...people can acuse but accused person is not allowed to defender ?  Btw...the universal language of bulshits probably is the first language what you learned you still use...specialy in your reviews.
 Have a nice day.

Offline HailWood

My envy has totally evaporated!