Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jenny - Canary Wharf.  (Read 1182 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6773123) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

All of the babes I came down to the Stix for this weekend were either, not answering their e-mails, their phones, not working or just fancied a few days off...

just when I arrived in town...Damn it.. 

So, decided to give this one a try as I am a newly converted "Thai Fan"..

External Link/Members Only    and   External Link/Members Only

Call made and postcode, prices and time was set.   She's based in Thai Nicole's old Flat so just a minute's walk from my Hotel, door opened and she's a slim, very cute

but not stunning Sexy Thai lass.   Very nice smile and personality we clicked straight away and a fun time was on the cards.  30 mins @ £100 was naked and on the bed

in seconds.  Some lovely kissing was enjoyed, tonsil tennis and face sucking galore, a lovely prolonged OWO BJ and edging and DT'ing session

had me purring like a kitten.

Downtown for some responsive RO had her bucking like a Broncho to blow in my face..

Sex was passionate and we switched positions, CG, RCG, MISH, Spoons, every time I was close to blowing...which was every couple on minutes.. :D

She has a slim figure which I love on a woman, small tits but very suckable, lovely cute arse that looks great in Doggie mode.

A sweet girl, lovely laugh, great English and an extensive menu that I WILL be back to try.....like that scene from 'Diner'.

Return?  Yes she's lovely and I had a great time, probably due to chemistry....however, your mileage may vary. 

She definitely went some way to making up for all my Plan A punts going tits up.   So, same time next weekend?   :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ScottishWidower1982

She looks great thanks for the review  :thumbsup: