Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On vacation  (Read 1710 times)

ozofmassage

I am trying to get something together next week and it really irritates me when the say "On vacation!" and don't put down a date. 

Its like, I am interested in you, but I don't want to send an AW email to you during your vacation and bother you. :dash:

Is this common?

Also, why are so many ladies out on vacation?  Is this the slow season? :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

In my experience this is used by the EE girls.

They want to keep their profile in the punters eye but not be seen as wasting your time.

The local Hungarian girls alternate between, "I'm on Holiday" and "I'm Back!"

After a while you get a handle on the timetable, or you can always chance risking one of the "in-house" girl as to when Carla will be back.

ozofmassage

Another example though is New Cookie

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

She says she is leaving London in 10 days... There is no indication of start or finish date.

It is just a little annoying especially with someone like that who has wonderful reviews.

Offline Corus Boy

She says she is leaving London in 10 days... There is no indication of start or finish date.

It is just a little annoying especially with someone like that who has wonderful reviews.

Email or phone and ask?

Offline anyfucker

Sometimes their holidays are variable depending on how long they can stand being back with the family etc.  :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

As far as i know it was always on her profile. I think it's a part of her marketing, you know - hurry up boys because i'm leaving soon.  :hi:

Offline closeshave

Tina is posting that she's going in ten as well. We'll she was yesterday.

What a loss

Offline sticko

As far as i know it was always on her profile. I think it's a part of her marketing, you know - hurry up boys because i'm leaving soon.  :hi:

Yep.  I've seen her twice in the last 3 months.  Longest 10 days I've ever seen.

S

last two weeks kids off of school so no punting for dads on holiday with their kids !

LL

The maximum amount of cash you can carry out of the country without being asked a lot of questions about where it came from (and whether tax was paid on the earnings) is 10,000 Euros. So the smart EE girls who don't spend all their money on fags, booze and drugs will be taking regular trips back to their homeland to stash the cash. I reckon a popular girl could earn that in 2-3 weeks.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I am trying to get something together next week and it really irritates me when the say "On vacation!" and don't put down a date. 

Its like, I am interested in you, but I don't want to send an AW email to you during your vacation and bother you. :dash:

Is this common?

Also, why are so many ladies out on vacation?  Is this the slow season? :unknown:

It's an email - not a stick up the ass. If she doesn't want to know/read it, she won't/shouldn't access AW.
Send the email and see what she says - if she doesn't get back to you, fuck it and move on!

Offline con-a-ser

I am trying to get something together next week and it really irritates me when the say "On vacation!" and don't put down a date

Is this common?

I always view this as if she is on holiday she won't be viewing her AW profile whilst losing her tan lines
So don't expect an immediet response from her

It also sounds better than Rag week on her AW profile