Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nutty - Thai Massage Therapy Leicester  (Read 1207 times)

Offline jimbob0123

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour massage £50 + £80 for FS and OWO

Scrolling through Vivastreet on 16/4/24 and seen the above link so got in touch and booked an appointment, the women i spoke to on the phone sounded very Indian but when i arrived it was a Thai woman called Nutty.

Location is on a busyish street on Aylestone Road next to a few shops but there is plenty of free parking on the side streets.

Arrived 5 mins early of the appointment and thought it was closed as there was no lights on or anyone behind the counter and the door was locked. But as soon as i rang the bell she opened up instantly and confirmed my booking. Then introduced herself as Nutty and said i was with her if i was ok with that, which i said yes.

Nutty, is around 5,7 and has a face plastered in makeup but looked pretty fit and i would say she's in her mid or early 30's. She was wearing some kind of traditional Thai clothing but it looked like an Indian saree. She's very chatty, polite and seemed very happy.

Anyway she led me to a very small room in the back and told me to get undressed as she took the money to stash away. The massage was decent, very firm and loads of hot oil and at one point she did grab me from behind by my wrist to stretch my back out which was excellent. No CC swipes or anything to indicate any extras but once she asked me to turn over she just grab my erect lil fella and asked what i was looking for. So i just asked what was on offer and she said B2B FOR £50 OR OWO + FS for £100. I explained to her that i only had £80 but wanted FS and she thought about it for a min and said ok £80.

(She did say she doesn't usually offer FS because most of her clients are either smelly or hairy which she hates)

Soon as we agreed a price she started unravelling her clothing by spinning around which what makes me think she was wearing a saree. And she was just completely naked underneath with a fantastic pair of tits which were around a c-cup imo. Little bit of a belly but nothing major all in all quite a decent body, great ass and fully shaved.

Started off with with some decent OWO for a few mins which i almost bust early when i seen her drool all over the tip as her eyes rolled back, then onto some nice RO for a few more mins until she jumped off to get the condom out a little draw where the hot oil was.

On with the condom she jumped on and was full on face snogging me as she rid me so i pushed her up to see and play with her tits then asked her to bend over. Which seemed weird because we was on a massage bed which was quite high, but she was happy to do so i just pounded away in doggystyle with my thumb up her ass until i filled the bag which at that point she was still pushing and throwing it back with her little moans.

Once done she sat on the massage bed and pulled me in for more snogging and asked me if i wanted a shower which i declined and said i'd do at home.

We had a little chat afterwards as we both got dressed and i handed over her £80. As i was about to walk out the room she pulled me in again and started snogging my face off and told me to make sure i come back and see her again, which i will 100% be doing soon.

Very enjoyable punt and felt like a proper girlfriend experience with all the kissing, it's just a shame there wasn't a bed to fuck on.

All in all worth every penny of the £130 i paid and will be paying it again

Offline HILTS37

Great review Sir....sounds my cup of tea...

Online jessie100497

Is she in the picture on their website which shows lots of different women ?

Offline jimbob0123

No mate, but i'm 100% certain that's her in the Vivastreet ad