Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NZ Maia - For Real?  (Read 954 times)

Offline LanceVance

Hello fellow punters,

I spotted this profile for a WG named NZ Maia who claims to be a Kiwi of mixed Polynesian and Scottish Heritage.

External Link/Members Only

Does she seem legit to you or just a really inventive Romanian? She has 0 feedbacks, which is making me hesitant, although I am considering TOFTTing as I have always wanted to bang a girl from New Zealand.

Maxell

HaHa, Yeah I saw this and thought the same !

Think its either bait and switch or PG scam.

I paid my £1 for the PG and the girl was not the one on the profile page pic

Looks hot though

Maxell

Was looking at these but all seemed too good to be true :-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG pics not her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG Pics ARE Her, none naked but real hot ! I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Says she's English on profile, sounds EE on phone PG Pics are her and looks nice (sweet) I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG pics are her no naked I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  PG pics are her no naked I suspect FB profile

password02

Hello fellow punters,

I spotted this profile for a WG named NZ Maia who claims to be a Kiwi of mixed Polynesian and Scottish Heritage.

External Link/Members Only

Does she seem legit to you or just a really inventive Romanian? She has 0 feedbacks, which is making me hesitant, although I am considering TOFTTing as I have always wanted to bang a girl from New Zealand.

For £50 for 30 mins why not TOFTT?

Maxell

Was looking at these but all seemed too good to be true :-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG pics not her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG Pics ARE Her, none naked but real hot ! I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Says she's English on profile, sounds EE on phone PG Pics are her and looks nice (sweet) I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PG pics are her no naked I suspect FB profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  PG pics are her no naked I suspect FB profile

When I say "ARE HER" I mean same girl as in main profile pics !

Offline mymikemy

password02

Maxell

What does fb profile mean?

FaceBook Profile, IE The pictures have been grabbed from some girls FaceBook page.

Offline nalin

Thank you!  I was going to call her this evening before I fly out tomorrow - may try the one Steve mentioned today Aphrodite or something