Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British_Indian - South Ken/Chelsea  (Read 1140 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

£100 / 30 mins (rather than £150) - She offers a special discount on certain days

Comms:
Texted her to arrange booking. She called me and asked my details on my age and race. Confirmed booking with her on morning of Punt. She will then call you 5 mins before hand to tell you of the floor and directions of the room (but not tell you room number).

Location and premises:
Well known location in Chelsea/South Ken used by a number of WGs. Small room and bathroom.

Appearance:
SP has been reviewed as "very pretty" or "stunner" either on here on or AW, but I wouldn't go that far. She is somewhat attractive with a nice, petite little body and decent ass (which is rare for an indian girl) but defo does not have the facial features to be classified as a stunner. Much darker skin than her pictures elude to and she has a nose hoop. West midlands accent and had a air of 'rude girl' about her.

Punt:
Taken to the bedroom and from the start she was pretty stand off-ish showing zero interest. Sorted out the paper and asked if I wanted some water. She took an eternity to return after stashing in another room, probably about 3 mins.

Went for a quick shower and emerged and then she stood there like a statue. Not even a whiff of an attempt to kiss back. Took off her dress to reveal a nicely gym toned bod, great ass for an indian girl decent size C/D cups tits.

Released I would need to take the lead, so told her to go down on me. She rubbered me up and gave me the dullest OW. No eye contact, no attention to balls and was even staring at the ceiling at one point. Pretty awful.

Decided that I wanted to now fuck her and went through a few positions, standing reverse cow girl, mish and doggy. She is extremely tight and at times I just couldnt get it in her because she was so tight. She let out a few moans in doggy but otherwise was totally unengaging. I also noticed at this point she has quite a bit of stubble on her ass, maybe because she is naturally hairy. After I popped in doggy, she starting making small talk and asked if I was posh and rich which I found to be uncouth and awkward. Got dressed and did a Gareth asap.

Overall

Save your money and go elsewhere! I know Indian girls have a premium in London, but at this price point, this was not a worthwhile experience.

Pros:
Somewhat attractive indian girl - although is not the stunner other punters make her out to be. Nice, toned, petite body with decent shaped, toned ass.

Cons:
Shocking service, totally unwelcoming and unengaging to the point where it felt 'wrong'.
Naturally hairy, so you may notice stubble
Darker than her pictures suggest (which detracts from her attractiveness IMO)
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline Cumberland

Very accurate account OP based on my experience and review.
She stands and lies motionless like a statue. Zero sex appeal. I gave a Neutral as she was polite, pretty imo, and did what I asked. But she makes no effort to connect and is therefore way overpriced at any price. It’s not like she was tired I was her first punter at 7pm she said.
Get another job love !

Offline Johnnyx

I recommend Kareena if you want a decent Indian, not the takeaway shite!

Offline Cumberland

I recommend Kareena if you want a decent Indian, not the takeaway shite!
Cheers, do you have an AW link?

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lightsout

Very accurate account OP based on my experience and review.
She stands and lies motionless like a statue. Zero sex appeal. I gave a Neutral as she was polite, pretty imo, and did what I asked. But she makes no effort to connect and is therefore way overpriced at any price. It’s not like she was tired I was her first punter at 7pm she said.
Get another job love !
I agree totally. Did the same thing.
Stubbly/hairy is accurate also.

Offline Qwerty69

I was gona see her. But all these posts have now put me off. Plus £200 for an hour with a statue is ridiculousssss!!!

I agree totally. Did the same thing.
Stubbly/hairy is accurate also.

Offline Cumberland

I was gona see her. But all these posts have now put me off. Plus £200 for an hour with a statue is ridiculousssss!!!

Glad to have helped in a small way to save you your hard earned.
This site has stopped me from wasting thousands of pounds since I joined last year. I’d estimate my success rate has gone up from 60-70% positive to virtually 100% positive thanks to these reviews.