Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKdd - London  (Read 2694 times)

HughLoad

External Link/Members Only

Time: 3hrs
Rates: as advertised

Saw MissKdd last week, wasn't sure if going to post as she's all but famous on here so what's the point, eh?, but figured what the heck?

Pre-Comms: Really good, booked well in advance as traveling from overseas. Few short and simple back and forth's and then one or two messages just to make sure dates still good for each other.
Day-Comms: Excellent and kept to a minimum, text in morning, text on her way with ETA, text from down stairs to let me know she was here.

About MissKDD:
Don't want to get into it but....very lovely girl, cute and sexy in a cheeky local girl type of way. I was very happy on opening the door (had seen photo's from a fair while ago so I had a good idea of who was coming). Straight from work so Jeans and top and rucksack. Great as no issue with her walking through reception.

The meet:
Spent about 10mins chatting whilst she caught her breath. She clocked my accent straight away so that was a good icebreaker and got us both laughing. Then in the shower for maybe 10-15 minutes. Outfit(s) as requested - leather and chains, and fishnet - very sexy in both.

The Shenanigans:
As expected and already well documented so I'll spare the details with a truncated version for everyone, lots of:
DFK,
DFF (including gagging and puking (just water)),
Anal,
ATM,
Toys,
MM,
RCG & CG,
Squirting (from fingers, toys and during penetration),
Tried both DP & DV (with Toys) but wasn't happening.
Lots of dirty talking.
CIM & COF/COT.

2 Sessions. Nice tempo to it all, non-stop but not so ferocious that it was exhausting, so perfect for me. Good chat before (ideal for settling nerves), during and after. Then just past 3hrs we called it a day and she started packing up (she was in no rush to get off) and in total was there the full booking and a little more.

No Pro's and Con's from me as genuinely have nothing negative to say about the meet. Had a great time and would happily book again.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 01:43:12 pm by HughLoad »

HughLoad

have corrected the link - has already indexed though so maybe admin can add it to Kristens ever growing tab? :D :D :D

Offline claretandblue

"About miss kdd,dont want to get into it but" , why? Did she tell you not to review,or even worse tell you what to write?

Online last_days_of_logan

"About miss kdd,dont want to get into it but" , why? Did she tell you not to review,or even worse tell you what to write?

LOL

i think its cause it causes so much debate

she truly is a mystery...like a caped crusader

Offline claretandblue

LOL

i think its cause it causes so much debate

she truly is a mystery...like a caped crusader

I only saw her once and she started asking me about this site,whether I posted and would I be reviewing,quite uncomfortable to be honest and not at all professional  :thumbsdown:

HughLoad

"About miss kdd,dont want to get into it but" , why?

Because every review of her descends into a "what size is she, isn't she" debate, so why re-hash all that old ground - it's been done a million times and there are pic's out there, people can do some research and make their own mind up.

Did she tell you not to review,or even worse tell you what to write?

riiiiiiight!  :unknown: :unknown:

Because every review of her descends into a "what size is she, isn't she" debate, so why re-hash all that old ground - it's been done a million times and there are pic's out there, people can do some research and make their own mind up.

riiiiiiight!  :unknown: :unknown:

sorry, but where are the pics?

HughLoad

sorry, but where are the pics?

No face pics, but there is an older Video of her on Rebecca More's Onlyfans. A photo was posted on here the other day (couple years old but still accurate body wise) and on UKE there is a photo where you can see her in the mirror taking the pic (also accurate body wise).

Like i said if you look you can find.

No face pics, but there is an older Video of her on Rebecca More's Onlyfans. A photo was posted on here the other day (couple years old but still accurate body wise) and on UKE there is a photo where you can see her in the mirror taking the pic (also accurate body wise).

Like i said if you look you can find.

its kind of like needles in haystacks but thanks for the help all the same

Realdeepthroat

Hi guys im guna be honest.
I havent done much in the way of contribute to this site but now i feel its time its started with woofie35 as review 1
I have a good 120+ reviews to do and thats just the girls worth seeing for deepthroat / throat fucking never mind the over 200 crap punts ive had.

Anyway my next punt is arranged with woofie and miss kdd in oct when kdd comes to notts
Im not fussed about kdds size or looks just about whether or not she can hold her end of the booking
Which is un interupted tip to nutz throat fucking and a throatpie to finish. Woofie has seen me 15-20 time she can take me all the way but cannot handle a throatpie very well, she tries so hard but as soon as I cum in her throat she pulls back gagging and gasping!

Im well over the 8" mark and want to hear from other well endowed guys how they found kdd in this department  :dance:

I havent done much in the way of contribute to this site but now i feel its time its started with woofie35 as review 1
I have a good 120+ reviews to do and thats just the girls worth seeing for deepthroat / throat fucking never mind the over 200 crap punts ive had.

Anyway my next punt is arranged with woofie and miss kdd in oct when kdd comes to notts
Im not fussed about kdds size or looks just about whether or not she can hold her end of the booking
Which is un interupted tip to nutz throat fucking and a throatpie to finish. Woofie has seen me 15-20 time she can take me all the way but cannot handle a throatpie very well, she tries so hard but as soon as I cum in her throat she pulls back gagging and gasping!

Im well over the 8" mark and want to hear from other well endowed guys how they found kdd in this department  :dance:

woofie is a perfect score for everything? even though she couldnt do all services required?

a bit generous no?

personally speaking even though i have never seen miss KDD i think she would be able to take a big one. using 8" as a benchmark isnt the kind of thing that would freak out someone like miss kdd... from the feedback she has it doesnt seem she would struggle

we have had endowned guys throat fuck the shit out of her with no probs

Realdeepthroat

woofie is a perfect score for everything? even though she couldnt do all services required?

Yes i gave her 10 out of 10 mainly due to her attitude, coms and determination.

She has never let me down performance wise, i suppose if i were to re evaluate id give her deepthroat skills a 10 bacause she dose take the lot but can only go balls deep once then had to get a breath and go again.

Throat fucking her id say an 8 it feels good and is deep but hard to cum in her throat as its just so tight.

I can count on 1 hand girls that ive met that can handle this kdd might join the list.

Realdeepthroat

we have had endowned guys throat fuck the shit out of her with no probs

What do u mean "we have" ??  :unknown:

Offline unus669

What do u mean "we have" ??  :unknown:

Forum members, that have reviewed Ms Kdd

HughLoad

Think you'll be fine... she walloped away with a dildo well in excess of that without even breaking stride, I know is not the same but I think you'll find if anyone can she will be able to.

Realdeepthroat

Well only time will tell

Ive asked woofie if she thinks she can take it and woofie rekons so. Its been so long since i had a good throat pie

Offline bonapati

I havent done much in the way of contribute to this site but now i feel its time its started with woof

But you only managed to write one review In 3 years of membership. And thank for bragging about your size too I’m sure there is thread on here for that chat. We are so jealous. Do feedback after your encounter 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:06:17 pm by bonapati »

HughLoad

But you only managed to write one review In 3 years of membership. And thank for bragging about your size too I’m sure there is thread on here for that chat. We are so jealous. Do feedback after your encounter

The review reads lik e a vice magazine short story....

Realdeepthroat

Quote from: bonapati on Yesterday at 04:05:06 pm

See heres me trying to make an effort, yes i know 1 reviews in 3 years is piss poor but where i should have made the reviews on here i did them on AW  :dash:
I didnt really take too much notice of this site previously but i now know it is a good reliable infomation base.
Which now means i have to transfer the reviews to here bear with me

Forgive me for my writing style i see ive been picked up on this already im no jk rowling and my punctuation is appalling well thats what u get when my job takes me everywhere but near a laptop or any pen or paper.

I suppose i tell it how it is describing how in great detail about how the parking was from me you will get parking good / parking crap.

My kink is deepthroat / throat fucking so the size of my fella does matter. on the other hand anal is a no go for me, just dont like it but you dont see me moaning that its been mentioned sorry guys buy u carnt expect input if all you do is shut down the newbies.

Any way im working on my sexual rosie review
External Link/Members Only will be up today promise  :angelgirl:

HughLoad

See heres me trying to make an effort, yes i know 1 reviews in 3 years is piss poor but where i should have made the reviews on here i did them on AW  :dash:
I didnt really take too much notice of this site previously but i now know it is a good reliable infomation base.

Forgive me for my writing style i see ive been picked up on this already im no jk rowling and my punctuation is appalling well thats what u get when my job takes me everywhere but near a laptop or any pen or paper.

I suppose i tell it how it is describing how in great detail about how the parking was from me you will get parking good / parking crap.

My kink is deepthroat / throat fucking so the size of my fella does matter. on the other hand anal is a no go for me, just dont like it but you dont see me moaning that its been mentioned sorry guys buy u carnt expect input if all you do is shut down the newbies.

Mate, just ignore them... write what and how you want, people are free to not read if it bothers them.

Coming back to original point MissKdd has taken on a few well endowed guys off adult work (search Hendrix reviews) so I wouldn't worry.

Personally I'm a fan, a few guys on here aren't and let it e known but each to their own, I think she'll be able to provide the service you're after - maybe just make clear that's what's going to happen Pre-booking..

dont worry about the size thing. it is helpful to some