Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nuru Massage - Colindale  (Read 390 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7407139) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Double009123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £80/ 30

Location - New build near Beaufort park, every time I go through Colindale it looks like a different area, super gentrified and heavily developed with new builds, the accommodation was modern and new with living room very spacious, included a sofa, office table and coffee table alongside a spacious bed.

WG - Pictures are airbrushed, overall looks similar to pics however carrying a bit more weight, slightly chubby, decent sized tits and flat Asian ass

Services - From the moment I was let in it felt like she had the next punter waiting, everything felt rushed, oral was for a few minutes, decent depth, onto CG where she put in a shift before tapping out and saying she is tired miss was okay and doggy was decent she was pushing back and willing to take a pounding, at times she would ask to ease off, once finished she was on her phone, reiterating my previous assumption. Quick shower and I was out.

Recommendation - no, was better of saving my money, not a memorable experience nor a really enjoyable one.