Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca in barming  (Read 950 times)

Kentoninan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Been viewing this profile for some time so decided to take the plunge. Bianca is in a new development next to maidstone hospital. Residents parking so I opted for the paid parking in the hospital car park. Comms were good and the location is very safe. Once inside Bianca looks pretty old I would say min 40s with a lot of work done fake boobs which are not my thing took a shower and then wqs asked how I would like oral? No chit chat no kissing felt very mechanical I opted for owo. Must say her orl skills are pretty good but not great after about 10 mins I came and then she got up and got dressed I asked for a massage as I had paid for 30 mins she massaged me for about five mins then said time up I got dressed and left after 25 mins including shower time. This should be a negative but as her oral skills were good I decided to give her a neutral. Would I go back? Probably not. My first review so sorry for any gaps.

Kentoninan

Can't seem to copy and paste the link but her name is xxxBiancaxxx she's based in a village just outside maidstone