Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The chances of getting FK & DFK with Thai pro$$ies...  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

How easy is it to get FK and DFK with Thai pro$$ies - I presume they are just as lazy as UK pro$$ies?

James999

When you get there and see how many clinics there are you will probably change your mind about wanting to FK / DFK them

Offline Bangers and Gash

When you get there and see how many clinics there are you will probably change your mind about wanting to FK / DFK them

:vomit:

Don't say stuff like that, James. DFK'ing a Thai pro$$ie / ladyboy is high on my bucket list for 2015.  :D

The Architect

Ignore James, AFAIK he's never been to LOS.

Every Thai WG I met DFK'd, never had one that didn't. Much better than the UK.

I'm a youngish, reasonably handsome chap though ;) which probably does count for something.

Offline Steve2

JRC is our expert on this subject

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Gregorysboy

Just back from LOS. Plenty of FK&DFK available. Had an interesting few days in BK including trips to Natajees and Dr BJ's bar in Nana Plaza. Saw a cracking tart calling herself Nancy at Natarjees. For 2000 baht excellent value for a couple of hours. Mind you, she was the best there the others were less than inspiring. At Dr BJ's chose a "consultant" at 1000 baht very nice suck off and a nice chat with the scots bloke who runs it. Then onto Phuket,again, pretty plentiful despite staying away from Patong. All told a very good break.

James999

I'm a youngish, reasonably handsome chap though ;) which probably does count for something.

Obviously not if you have to pay for it  :music:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the replies guys. Phew! nearly had a panic attack for a second.  :D

Do they say ''where you gorr ... handsome man''?  ;)

James999

They probably say "lurve you wrong tyme big boii, hansum mann" and he's clearly swallowed that crap  :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

Like anywhere you might find some hard nosed hookers that don't want to kiss, and limit their service, but in Los this is the exception to the rule.

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC is our expert on this subject

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I am no expert, some Thai pro$$ies give a fantastic service, some are totally useless -------------- that is why it's called punting.

The Architect

They probably say "lurve you wrong tyme big boii, hansum mann" and he's clearly swallowed that crap  :sarcastic:

I don't recall them speaking in a Welsh accent