Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a body massage in Japan  (Read 1786 times)

Offline anishgeek

Hey guys,

I will be in Fukuoka tonight. If any experienced members can guide me, that would be nice. I plan to return to Tokyo tomorrow so if not Fukuoka I guess I can do Tokyo.

I am looking for a body to body massage, like a credible soapland. I speak no Japanese and people here seem to not know english very well which makes it hard for me to punt.

Any advice would help. I will check out tokyoadultguide for sure. But I am new to this and would like a provider who can handle shy virgin guys who don't have sexual experience.

Thanks for the help!!

Offline deantannn

Not sure if this still works but a long time ago I just ask a taxi guy take me to a soapland. U need to google their way of pronouncation or use google translate. He took me to a foreigner friendly one

Offline dizietsmae

I am sat in the JAL lounge enjoying free Kirin and curry on my way back from 2 weeks in Tokyo.
I had two great soapland sessions at Don Juan in Shinjuku for 85000Y for 2 hours, and at Versailles in Yoshinara for 75000y for 2 hours.  Both OWO, DFK, multiple pops and soapy bath and massage with attractive late twenties early 30s girls.  I'm a big white dude who can speak a tiny bit of Japanese if that is helpful.  I will do actual reviews after my flight home  :drinks:

Offline DirtyG

I am sat in the JAL lounge enjoying free Kirin and curry on my way back from 2 weeks in Tokyo.
I had two great soapland sessions at Don Juan in Shinjuku for 85000Y for 2 hours, and at Versailles in Yoshinara for 75000y for 2 hours.  Both OWO, DFK, multiple pops and soapy bath and massage with attractive late twenties early 30s girls.  I'm a big white dude who can speak a tiny bit of Japanese if that is helpful.  I will do actual reviews after my flight home  :drinks:

Have you added an extra 0 or is that about £500 a time?

Offline stevesucks69

Oh no you wont its been a month already

Offline dizietsmae

Oh no you wont its been a month already

Sorry I totally forgot, I will endeavour to do a post about them!