Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jksexylady - Newcastle - Anyone who has visited recently maybe needs to read thi  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says she is taking time off with a serious skin infection.

Offline Beamer

Especially as she lists bareback in her liked !!!!

Did you see her?
No - l just came across it on a search and thought l should forward it for info.

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

No - l just came across it on a search and thought l should forward it for info.

Get well soon m8
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Get well soon m8
[/quote
Well we wouldn't know if you had seen her or not being a no review leech would we?
Some of us are just happy to share both our punting experiences and any useful information we think relevant to the community.

Offline danny#3

'skin' infection, of course it is love, of course it is. I'd have had a go of her of it wasn't for the BB (and the clap)

Offline hockogrockle

As a matter of interest (I'm not doubting your word), how do you know this? it's not mentioned on her profile as far as I can see. And if she is taking time of with chronic dermatitis (or whatever), it seems odd that she logged in today.

Offline Littlefoot

As a matter of interest (I'm not doubting your word), how do you know this? it's not mentioned on her profile as far as I can see. And if she is taking time of with chronic dermatitis (or whatever), it seems odd that she logged in today.

It did state on the profile yesterday. Now removed, seems a strange thing to write. Wonder if her account was hacked?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:27:59 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline danny#3

I can vouch for Littlefoot, I saw it there yesterday before it was removed

It did state on the profile yesterday. Now removed, seems a strange thing to write. Wonder if her account was hacked?  :unknown:
Thanks for the confirmation chaps. Yes it was there when l posted. I was on my tablet l suppose l should have copied the profile at the time.

Offline hairymonster

Antibiotics must have cured the worst of her discharge up then  :vomit:

Offline DHunters

Is it only me that thinks she looks like a junkie?

Offline robsmith149

Is it only me that thinks she looks like a junkie?
I was thinking the same, the pic kneeling on the bed she looks good but the one standing up just looks grim for some reason.

Offline mr.bluesky

As a barebacker chronic sexually transmitted disease more like  :scare:

Offline Beamer

Surely the fact that she is a BB'er is enough to avoid her. That is still on her likes list!!!

Offline hairymonster

You know...

Having opened the pics, rather than thumbnails, they look semi pro quality, then the black and red wall paper in the one room looks familiar. Are they old parlour pics? One of the Tingles rooms?

Offline ilovitbig

Bullet dodged , tried booking twice a few months ago but she was only available during school hours, never managed to meet up.