Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Toria - Birmingham  (Read 1759 times)

Offline DevilD

Good evening friends!
Hoping to visit Birmingham and surrounds shortly -  fancy a massage from the above lady - how far can I push boundaries, and how far has anyone been able to progress? :lol: With much thanks, in advance, DD  :hi:

Offline shed

Good evening friends!
Hoping to visit Birmingham and surrounds shortly -  fancy a massage from the above lady - how far can I push boundaries, and how far has anyone been able to progress? :lol: With much thanks, in advance, DD  :hi:

Oh dear. Why don't you read the many reviews on here. Plenty of information available if you search.

Offline DevilD

Oh dear. Why don't you read the many reviews on here. Plenty of information available if you search.

Don’t be so bloody patronising. FYI, I’ve read every review posted about her on this site. I was just enquiring whether or not there were any extra unposted snippets anywhere which might be a source of additional information. :(

Offline shed

Don’t be so bloody patronising. FYI, I’ve read every review posted about her on this site. I was just enquiring whether or not there were any extra unposted snippets anywhere which might be a source of additional information. :(

The reviews tell you what you need to know re making a visit or not. Regarding "pushing boundaries" what exactly are you referring to. Its interesting that nobody has responded to your post apart from the assistance with a review link.  :unknown:

Offline DevilD

The reviews tell you what you need to know re making a visit or not. Regarding "pushing boundaries" what exactly are you referring to. Its interesting that nobody has responded to your post apart from the assistance with a review link.  :unknown:
I thought my post would have been self-explanatory - but obviously not - thank god everyone is not as unhelpful as you, pal -.   :thumbsdown:

Offline shed

I thought my post would have been self-explanatory - but obviously not - thank god everyone is not as unhelpful as you, pal -.   :thumbsdown:

Will look forward to reading your review of Vicky.  :hi: