Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy KSE  (Read 1331 times)

2 review(s) for Amy KSE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

benski

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just been to see Amy, my second ever punt, and OMG what a lovely body this girl has. Perfect round ass, and I mean PERFECT, tight tanned skin, firm B cup boobs.

I originally went to see Eve, who's photos I liked better, however the girl there was not Eve, she was very pretty but not as perfect the photos. This girl is thinner/taller, tattooed with longer D cup saggy boobs, not the pert little pair in Eve's private pics. Amy later said it's because she had implants but I don't buy it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amy is her housemate, and due to a drop in the comms with Eve I had asked Amy if she was available 20 mins earlier, so with a little apology and negotiation I saw Amy instead. So glad I did, her body is just out of this world. She's very pretty too and a good laugh, her English is enough to communicate. I'd written down some Romanian phrases to say to her which made her laugh.

I went down on her and at first she was non responsive then was like 'ooo, your good!'. She wanted me to make her cum so she lay down and I gave her the tenderest tonguing, she came - it was lovely feeling her body reacting and her genuine moans. I was getting hard so asked her to roll over so I could come in from behind, to my surprise she didn't even ask me to put a condom on, until I said, 'should I put one on' and she's like 'ok'! WTF! Maybe she was warmed up enough from the cunni and felt ok with me, i dunno. Anyway, it broke the rhythm a bit and whether nerves or the rushing or whatever I couldn't really get hard so we did our best and then just carressed and stuff. She then told me '5 mins left' and proceded to kick me out 10 mins early (I booked for 30 mins) which was a bit shit feeling, but I said to her she's hot enough that I'll won't argue!

Nice girl, definite connecting there (in my head maybe!). I asked if she's staying long and she said she is leaving tomorrow, maybe will come back but she's not sure when.  I prefer Carla (my first, ahhh), she is more affectionate somehow and lovely firm C cups omnomnom! But Amy comes a close second. Definitely not as bad as some of the Romanian horror stories I've read here. They are in a nice apartment block in the Bay, clean room, nice venue. Cheers guys :)

Offline Johny Stone

Which one are you then, Eve or Amy?

Offline HughJardon

If your new to punting perhaps best rotating through the Hungarian lovelies at the Quay, try Jess or Nikki there pukka girls, Ive always given Sexy Amy a shout as shes a consistent performer, Romanian lovelies are like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Ed Milliband, they see the weakness and aim for penetration. Thanks for the F.R

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

from the comments in your review she sounds like a typical Romanian bare-backer.

but boy she is beautiful.

benski

Cheers Hu(dge), I'll check them out. Ah yes, they both look lovely. Carla's boobs will take some beating though (excuse the pun!).
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having and Forever, no I'm afraid it's just me fellas: average mid-life divorced bloke from CF. It's my first review, what can I do...  :unknown: