Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Brunette - Cardiff (Tour)  (Read 2584 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

Georgia is well known (and well rated) on this forum, but her normal working location has ruled out a visit for me up to now.  I spotted a few weeks ago that she was coming to Cardiff so jumped at the chance.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration / Cost
90 minutes / £220.

Comms
Outstanding.  Prompt replies, polite but friendly, to the point.  Gave the distinct impression that she had read and paid attention to all my messages.  If only comms with all SPs were this good this hobby would be much less frustrating.

All via AW initially (I don't think Georgia ever shows her number on AW?) then a text from her on the day to confirm the meeting (agreed beforehand that this was OK, but still very discreetly worded), once confirmed, hotel details provided and room number given on arrival in the vicinity.

Incall at suite in 4 star hotel in Cardiff Bay.  No problems passing reception.  Bed was massive (Super Kingsize, I think)

Girl
Age listed as 30, which I'd say is accurate.  Only one free photo on AW which doesn't give much away.  Long dark hair as you'd expect from the name, facially attractive, but somehow not what I'd imagined.  That's not a criticism, just that I'd formed an image in my mind (based on nothing in particular) and she looked nothing like that!  Body slim and toned with large (enhanced but nice) boobs and responsive nipples, shaved pussy and pierced clit.  A few discreet tats.  Dressed exactly as I'd requested.

Friendly enough, but not as chatty as some.  I'm always a bit shy meeting someone new, so can also be a bit quiet and I wasn't sure initially if we'd "clicked" but there felt like a real connection when we got into it.  The "feel" of the meet reminded me a lot of the one solo booking I had with Scarlett Jo before she retired.

A kiss on arrival and offered a drink, I opted for water (bottled - nice touch).  Quick shower and onto business.

Service
DFK - Awesome.  If you're into DFK, this is worth the price of admission by itself.  Slow, soft, deep, fast, passionate and every variation in between.  Barely stopped for the whole session.  I get the impression Georgia loves kissing.  While she was snogging she was also running her hands all over me and teasing my nipples.  Very sensual.

RO - Very responsive, also happily accepted a couple of fingers and ended up grinding her pussy into my face quite vigorously

OWO - Great.  Not particularly deep, but varied, and kept me on the edge for ages.  She's very intuitive.

Sex - One position was all I managed, cowgirl, with a great view of those boobs and more DFK.  Didn't last long and when I indicated I was ready to cum, she really went for it.  Very energetic!

Toys - Georgia had one of those heavy duty wand style vibrators on the bedside table, so it seemed rude not to have a go with it.  It soon became clear that she loves that thing, and she'd probably left it out in the hope that it would get used!  It got to the point where it was impossible to tell where one orgasm finished and the next one started.  Incredibly sexy to watch

Only managed the one pop, which was down to my poor management of the time.  I was having such a good time during round 1, I left it too late to recover for a second, but I still enjoyed playing with Georgia in the remaining time.

Another shower, a kiss goodbye, and off home.

Will I return?
If she comes to Cardiff again (and she suggested she is hoping to come more regularly), then I'm there.

king072016

Sounds like you had fun Gman  :hi:

np500

Great review G , she's so good , my first 3 sum was with WB and Scarlettjo , I spoke to her a few months ago and I'm gagging to get back , and will shortly when I've got up and coming bookings out the way , she definitely DFK's to the highest standard and I can't believe I've not been back for over a year , got to put that right.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Gatcha.  Another girl I have to get around to seeing.   :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

My my you have been a busy podger

I was gutted I couldn't get a booking on her last tour- let's hope she returns to Cardiff soon

Would love to see her and Barbie on Uke  :rolleyes:

Gatchaman

Would love to see her and Barbie on Uke  :rolleyes:

Agreed.  I did mention UKE to Barbie last week, so you never know.  I guess if girls are busy enough anyway, and I suspect these two are, there is little incentive for them to spend the time on it.

Gatchaman

My my you have been a busy podger

Just trying to maintain the standard set by Husq  :D

np500

Just trying to maintain the standard set by Husq  :D

Your dining a great job G , just watch the bank balance buddy, H has a thriving business that backs his punting up, I look on with the natural envy, but got to know my limits , every pound is a pound too much , but it's great fun , so will only regret it when the o h is lost for words !

Gatchaman

Wise words Red. I'm just kidding about keeping up with Husq - there's no way  :hi:

I have been busy lately (and have another 3 bookings before the end of next week!) but I'm keeping it within my means  :thumbsup:

Not the cheapest hobby, but great fun :rolleyes:

np500

I know buddy , just rambling, but I know others get carried away with this hobby and it catches up very quick  ( financially) if we  don't keep a facused eye on the money side of things, but I think i know one of your up and coming punts ( race you ) and you are another reason she's here ( and others ) so thanks for the support , appreciated.

Gatchaman

I think i know one of your up and coming punts ( race you )

Pretty sure you're going to win that one  :hi:

and you are another reason she's here ( and others ) so thanks for the support , appreciated.

Without this forum helping us all work together to encourage visitors it would be a lot less interesting  :drinks:

Gatchaman

I was gutted I couldn't get a booking on her last tour- let's hope she returns to Cardiff soon

Next Tuesday soon enough for you?

STAR-LORD

Hey yo! Just thought I'd bring this up as I've noticed it just appeared on UKE from the lady.  She's offering incalls in Cardiff,  Tuesday, 27th June from 10.30am - 3.30pm.

Offline mr big

Just got back from seeing Georgia all I can say is wow wow amazing time I been sitting on my sofa for the last hour thinking how come ive only just seen her today for the first time  :dash:

Offline Steelworker

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Mr Big.  I have yet to see her also.  I will have to put that right some time.

Offline Steelworker

MrD, I know you are full for a while but having an idea of your tastes, this would rival your most recent punt of the year.  :bomb:

Offline mr big

cheers guys ive been doing this hobby for a long time and ive got to say Georgia is up there with the best imo

np500

cheers guys ive been doing this hobby for a long time and ive got to say Georgia is up there with the best imo

I know, I need to get back , finishes at 3-30, don't do weekends and tour was a couple of days notice and I have bookings :dash: so frustrating  :dash:

Offline mr big

just booked Georgia for 2 weeks time she is in Cardiff july 11th on a Tuesday just giving a heads up

Offline mrdiamond77

MrD, I know you are full for a while but having an idea of your tastes, this would rival your most recent punt of the year.  :bomb:

Yes.  I see she is now in Port Talbot which will be easier for me to get to if I can't get to see her in Cardiff. I will try and book her asap.   :yahoo:

np500

She's a top provider mr D, you will wounder how on earth you've not climbed  her stairs before now, that's if you visit her incall destination as you have to follow her naked arse in sexy underwear and heels up 3 flights of stairs, I know life and time flies by at my age but well over a year  :dash: w t f ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Red, I will be trying to book another day off work tomorrow so I can get to book her.  Looking forward to seeing her, been wanting to book her for ages.   :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Mr D u wont be disappointed she without a doubt one of the best. seen her today for an hour usually do half hour on first meets but with the rep she got I booked an hour and ive already booked for next time and I don't usually do that says it all top girl

Online WelshMichael

She's a top provider mr D, you will wounder how on earth you've not climbed  her stairs before now, that's if you visit her incall destination as you have to follow her naked arse in sexy underwear and heels up 3 flights of stairs, I know life and time flies by at my age but well over a year  :dash: w t f ?

Have you not seen her for a while then Red - you never mention it?!  :D

Maybe her new place will be a bit easier on your dodgy knee if there's less stairs to climb.

np500

Red, I will be trying to book another day off work tomorrow so I can get to book her.  Looking forward to seeing her, been wanting to book her for ages.   :thumbsup:

I'll have to take a day off to see her, my new policy ! Is to not take time off to punt as it's expensive enough without losing a days pay, but thinking about it, i will make an exception for this fine ladie, not sure when just yet , but will in time. Enough said I guess.

SeekingtheTruth

Maybe her new place will be a bit easier on your dodgy knee if there's less stairs to climb.

She's also moved.

Offline ampersand

The move information is interesting,  especially after she re-did her bedroom recently. It was great!

Offline mrdiamond77

Mr D u wont be disappointed she without a doubt one of the best. seen her today for an hour usually do half hour on first meets but with the rep she got I booked an hour and ive already booked for next time and I don't usually do that says it all top girl

Great to know Mr Big.  :hi:   I always book for at least an hour, even on first bookings.

Offline mr big

yeah shes moved landlord issues been at her new place a couple of weeks just getting it sorted

np500

I know, your not wrong , I'm obsessed by the punts I can't get around to do, I need another hobby in the summer to distract me, two other winter hobbys, too much time on my mind  :dash:

Offline mr big

Great to know Mr Big.  :hi:   I always book for at least an hour, even on first bookings.
No prob Mr D hope u get around to see her soon