Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-PartyGirl Greenford  (Read 466 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5502127) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jetstream

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

With all the mixed reviews and descriptions on here, it's hard to imagine they're all for the same SP.
I'm seriously doubting the authenticity of the glowing positive reviews.

The AW profile portrays someone quite sultry and alluring.

The reality I found to be quite different.

Negatives straight off the bat:

Lists:    OWO, FK and RO.
Reality: Wanted extra ££ for OWO (I decided it wasn't worth it - see below). FK is light (with strong smokers breath hugely off-putting) and there's strictly no RO.

Took payment (£100/hr) and came back quickly enough and took her clothes off herself quickly.

I don't think the word foreplay is in her vocabulary much less knowing what it is.

Kissing was reluctant and she seemed like she just wanted to get everything over and done with ASAP.

She wanted to stick a rubber on straight away even though my poor dick was still shrivelled up from the cold outside.

Massive fake lips which I'm not a huge fan of.

She's had breast reduction surgery which has left her tits a bit deflated and the nipples a lot higher up than where you'd expect them to be.

There's no fresh towel for the bed, so the sheets have seen a lot of action.

Along with the general smokers' smell hanging in the air, it all feels a little bit skanky.

No shower was offered before or after. Apparently her friend was using it (which she wasn't as I later found out).

Once I got myself hard by initiating some foreplay (no fingering allowed either), on went the rubber for some totally uninspiring O. I cut that short and proceeded to cowgirl. She felt really loose and her somewhat saggy body did nothing to make it enjoyable. I came eventually. She gave me a massage which was ok, but nothing special.

She wrapped things up around the 45 mins mark. I didn't see the point in staying for anything so left.

Oh and she answered texts and actually took the next punter's call - on loudspeaker(!) during my slot - booking him in in 15 mins time which as I discovered later was 15 mins earlier than when my slot was supposed to finish.

Positives: Profile says 5'3". She's more like 5'7".

All in all, a totally underwhelming experience I won't be repeating.

She'd be overpriced at £40/hr.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:24:12 am by Jetstream »