Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Diamond xx - Forest Gate - Bait & Switch  (Read 454 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6036009) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline AG7809

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Comms: Replies to texts were prompt.

Location: Flat on Romford Road next to the Barclays bank. It wasn't the cleanest building but felt safe.

The woman: I was expecting a blonde lady which was confirmed by text but the lady that opened the door was a brunette woman in her late 40's I would say. She said her blonde friend left 5 minutes ago. I didn't find her attractive at all so I decided to leave. She was about a size 14 in my opinion.  :thumbsdown:

I asked the lady if there was another girl who I could see, she said there wasn't. I think this is true as I looked into the other rooms as I as leaving and there was no one there.

Other linked profiles: I went to grab some food at a takeaway nearby and thought I'd try to find out if there were any other profiles being used to bait and switch. I got the exact same postcode locations for these profiles saying they were available immediately,

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

AVOID AND BOYCOTT ALL BAIT & SWITHCERS!

Offline another381

I reviewed her only last week and gave her a negative. Confirmed booking, called when i arrived and she asked me to wait a few minutes but then vanished.
Almost tried Magda but seems like that crew is best avoided.