Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlett_ebony2020 - Angel (August 2021)  (Read 458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5823032) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AWPunt

Summary - attractive girl, but poor and distinctly weird service.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking details - 30 mins (£80)

Logistics - Easy to arrange over the phone for last-minute visit

Location - hotel near Angel tube

Looks - petite and great gym-toned figure, better than the pictures

The meet
Last minute arrangement as another booking fell through, and was very smooth to arrange which was a good sign.  Found the hotel easily enough though lift system keycard system could have caused problems.

Warning signs began early on - with no warm up it was on with a condom, a brief BJ then asking me to sit down on the sofa so she could reverse cowgirl (I assume so she could control positioning).  We got a whole couple of mins in before the first 'are you going to come for me baby' (or similar), to which I gave a polite 'not yet'.  I then suggested different positions, but in any facing ones (missionary / cowgirl) she was straining to keep her head turned as far away as possible, and clearly preferred the non-facing, I am guessing over Covid risk.  Not a huge turn on.

Carried on like this for a few mins more, with little effort and enthusiasm on her part (also became sore / complaints of too big), and eventually popped with some assistance. 

Post-coitus was even weirder - she didn't want me to use the shower in her hotel room (as it hadn't been cleaned / no cleaner coming??  :dash:), and asked me to wash in the basin instead.  Was minded to ignore her and just get in the shower, but went for the passive-aggressive route of ensuring bathroom floor was drenched by the time I had done a full body wash including soap. 

Conclusion
Don't bother - rude and unenthusiastic service.

Offline AWPunt

Gah - must have <just> missed that review when I visited.    :(

Offline Mmmaah!

Gah - must have <just> missed that review when I visited.    :(

Your review is very similar to mine!