Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony_BBW_Ame near Victoria/Pimlico  (Read 457 times)

1 review(s) for EbonyBBWAme (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrDizzy

I’ve been a bit piss-poor in contributing reviews, so I thought it was about time I chucked another one in.

I visited Ame (or Amelie) a couple of months ago when she was based regularly in the Victoria/Pimlico area. She moved around a little bit, but appears to have resettled there, or close to it .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ame caught my eye as I’ve been looking to replace a semi-reg who now seems to have vanished and had the most incredibly enormous (to the point of ridiculous) sized tits that I’ve ever had the pleasure of man-handling and motorboating. Although Ame didn’t look to be quite in exactly the same league in the jubblies department, they looked a very decent size and she is exactly the sort of voluptuous ebony girl that I go for.

Email comms were good as I booked a day in advance and she responded very quickly with services agreed and £150 for the hour. Contacted again by phone on the day and spoke to confirm and get the address. Unfortunately, despite being a native Central Londoner, I’ve rarely, if at all, had a reason to visit anywhere behind Victoria station into the borders of residential Pimlico which combining with my being a natural fuckwit, resulted in getting myself lost and having to call her several times to make sure I was going the right way. By the third call I could almost detect the “Jesus, I’ve got a right one here” tone in her voice, although she did her best to disguise it.
Eventually I managed to find the lower ground floor flat where she waited and was pleased to discover that her pics were pretty accurate. She’s a relatively tall black girl (taller in the heels she wore) with full curves, especially in the tit territory, and a good sized arse (a great oiled-up view of such in her pics) although not the bubble butt variety that would place her in that particular thread. For me at least, she was a borderline bbw, but others may disagree and find her too “chunky”. Facially attractive, with full lips that promised a decent sucking could be given. I sheepishly entered the flat, apologising for being a dickhead with directions. She seemed fine about it, paperwork was sorted and, at my own request, jumped into the smallish shower.

Now, it was following this that things dipped towards a let down. Once out of the shower and into the bedroom wrapped in a towel, Ame looked me up and down and appeared to be somewhat disappointed (which didn’t give a great deal of confidence to small MrDizzy) and gave the impression of “Well, let’s get this over with…”
Began with a bit of brief DFK (although not as “D” as hoped) and moved onto oral. However, she made a move for the rubber and had to remind her I was after OWO, which she responded with “Oh…right, ok” and after a quick check of uncovered small Dizzy she got on with it – but sadly not to the expected excellence as promised on her profile or as those lips would suggest; but she did put some reasonable effort in. RO followed to which she responded to at first with the usual fakery with language and moaning (you all know what I mean), but then relaxed into it (or so I’m assuming) and it felt the punt started to improve a little. Onto covered mish, CG (great to see those tits bounce and to suck on) and doggy which notwithstanding my penchant for giant knockers it was eventually the sight of her arse jiggling as she took a good pounding (despite the return to the “Oh yeah baby…fuck…*gasp*…give it to me” bullshit) that got the sap rising and eventually had me finishing in the raincoat. Although there was probably time enough for me to get my breath back and go for round two, Ame started to chat and to be honest, unlike other bigger-titted WG’s I’ve visited, I didn’t actually feel like a second stab.

I’ve rated this as neutral rather than negative since nothing had been provided in a mechanical fashion, all services that had been requested were given with sufficent enthusiasm - apart from the attempt to go for ow when the desire had been the opposite, but I’m willing to let that go as habit or just an error – it’s just that there was something lacking and I left instead of with the usual spring in my step and grin on my face but rather feeling a little…well…”meh”. My aforementioned fuckwittery regards finding her address may have affected her attitude towards me but it certainly changed when I was seen semi-clad. She gave off an air of disappointment and although I’m the first to admit I’m no Tom Hardy (probably closer to Oliver Hardy), that’s obviously not ideal for a WG since she’s not going to find all punters personally attractive – so this might be a case of YMMV.

To sum up for those who don’t want to read all my poorly-written waffle:
Good Comms; Facially attractive; Nice and curvy with classic big tits and good arse; Meets the criteria if you like your bbw black girls; But for me there was something missing that I can’t put my finger on.
  :unknown:

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks very much for this useful review as not only has she been on my HL for some time, but this seems to have been the first she has had in 7 years that she has been active on AW.  :hi:

She seems very overpriced for such a vanilla, mechanical service but, as you say, there are a number of us drawn to voluptuous black girls and there is a demand for BBBW.