Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy.tiffany  (Read 1228 times)

15 review(s) for shy.tiffany (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline THEPRINCE1127

So I have been lurking on this site for many months and decided it was time I started to contribute. Made my way over to Old Street to see shy.tiffany:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Premises: As previously reported a large flat with a buzzer entry, I had no issues getting in. Flat is currently being shared with 2 other girls. Room very small and the bed even smaller. i was running late by 30 mins and she had no issues with this and continued to be pleasant via texts.

Looks: As per her profile and previously reported. By no means stunning facially but equally she is no minger. I would rate her a 6.5/10 facially and a 7/10 for her body (nice pair of tits). Milky white complexion with a few moles. I liked her and decided to stay for the hour

Attitude: I would have to give her a 9/10. I am a vanilla type guy and more into GFE than PSE and had a nice prolonged session of FK leading up to DFK, followed by excellent OWO which after various rounds of sex eventually led to a nice CIM. Unlike many girls she did not stop as soon as I shot my load but continued with her tongue which was very nice.

Unfortunately she is going back to Poland at the end of the month to start a course in Economics so anyone that has her on their HL better get in there sharpish

Would definitely repeat with her but may struggle to get around to doing so before she is gone  :dash: