Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Recommendation?  (Read 1318 times)

/scotty/

Lately i've been thinking of seeing a BBW (been really curious about seeing one) But ive seen some good stories and some horror stories over BBW WG's. So could anyone be kind enough to recommend me a BBW
Thanks in advance guys

Offline Partyguy

Depends what you class as BBW theres one over at Amour (also supposed to be on AW but I can't find her) been told through the grapevine she's half way decent, but not been there myself.
Victoria of Washington is a cracking lass and damn good at sex but she's trying to lose weight.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's 39 on aw within 10 miles of Newcastle, dress size 14 and over. Not my cup of tea so never looked at them but there might be some to suit you.

Offline Tiger63

Lately i've been thinking of seeing a BBW (been really curious about seeing one) But ive seen some good stories and some horror stories over BBW WG's. So could anyone be kind enough to recommend me a BBW
Thanks in advance guys

All depends on how big you want to go

Offline scoobyboy72

Amy is great, was last year when I saw her though.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Requested in pm to Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline dave_59

Victoria of Washington, haven't seen her in a few years but by god could she fuck

Offline Partyguy

Victoria of Washington, haven't seen her in a few years but by god could she fuck

Saw her last month and glad to say she still knows how to make you feel 12 foot tall as you leave.

/scotty/

That korrina of amour looks right up my alley, always wanted to have a go with an ebony girl aswell so itll cross 2 boxes off for me. Thanks for the suggestion party guy think ill have to book with her when i have some money spare for my next punt