Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st Reverse booking experience  (Read 1727 times)

sash

Heard so many negatives about RBs but still went ahead and put a bid in for £150 for 2 hours. Specifically requesting DFK, OWO & standard sex in multiple positions.
Lots of bids offering incalls - didnt follow up on those.
Dozen offering outcall as requested - 8 were low end stuff, just deleted from bids
Of the 4 descent ones, 2 just wanted me to accept their bid on-line and even though I gave my mobile number and address, they wouldnt give their mobile numbers or call me - just accept my bid and book, then I will send you my number - WTF!
From the two left, both sounded nice on the phone and went for :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
an hour before turning up to a rented apartment in London, she tells me its a 1 hour booking. I reminded her it was 2 and she asked for more money. Said no and i have someone else ready if she cant make it. She agreed.
On arrival, she wasn't the girl in the picture but still above average face wise and figure was 10+, nice C cup tits showing but only after couple of layers removed (coat and jumper).
Paperwork dealt with and some champagne and a gentle lip kiss. She pursed her lips up and I thought, ok, she will warm up.
Anyway, after massaging and kissing her neck, got down to main event.
OWO - yeah right, only takes the helmet on her lips and gives the cock tip a lick. Tells me she is much better and takes deep throat with condom. ok babe, lets try that. Eeer, no not deep throat, half my cock and pretty below average BJ.
I thought, onto fking her after massaging her inner thighs and pussy, which got her pretty wet. At least she was ok with finger fking her.
After slow and long strokes, the pace upped and she was moaning - probably fake but then as I was about to come, I tried to kiss her but lips remained closed and no FK, let alone DFK. That just annoyed me, so I turned her over with bum in air, I let loose. Aaah aaah, your too big and bla bla.
enough is enough i thought in my mind, and told her to take her scared bum (cig burns or operation marks on her bum cheeks) out of the apartment as I was going to call the other girl.

I just picked the wrong girl and would have been better off paying 150 for an hour to one of my more recent finds - only if they could do late booking, sigh.

Anyone thinking of Sonia for even 50 an hour, use that towards something else.

TheDoctor

That's a drag. She bids on my RBs but I've never been tempted. Really don't like anything suggesting ostentatious wealth in prossie photos and a private jet takes the biscuit.

Gigabyte

So B&S but the positive is that you took one for the team and it cost you a lot less than if you had booked her without doing an RB.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sounds like a complete disaster, that profile would have put me off anyway, too many things ticked such as hardsports.   :thumbsdown:

sash

cheers chaps. i think someone else wrote the profile and gave pic.
at least its very clear what she is about.

great to hear about positive RB girls or if you cant post, PM me pls. Thanks

Offline iPad3

Blimey at £170 an hour is want the leather sofa and private jet included, cheers the heads up and added to the avoid list

Goofy85

She has just bid on my reverse booking, which is supposed to take place at 3pm today, but I've had to delete all the 10 bids because apart from her, they are all BBWs. Where are all the hot girls.  :(

Thanks for the warning.  :hi: