Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella at Angels 56 - Manchester  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Townie

Angels 56 - they did have a website but can't find it now.
56 Swan Street, Manchester
0161 819 2898

Thought I would try Angels 56 a couple of months ago, as it's one of the few parlours in Manchester I had never been to. It has a poor reputation and looks pretty forlorn from the outside, but there can be a thrill in slumming it.

The place is a dump inside, it was raining that first night and there was water dripping down from the ceiling of the entrance hall. The room was small and very basic, not even a chair to put your clothes on. It looks like the sort of place I imagined all brothels would look like before I started punting all those years ago and discovered decent places like Sandys and Wonder Lounge. But - the girl I saw was surprisingly good. Tall blonde chatty Scouse girl, the sort who seemed to make up half the WGs in Manchester in its parlour heyday. Could not remember her name the next day, so no review made.

Tried again on a recent Friday. Four girls available, I went for Bella - fairly petite but with sizeable boobs, long dark hair, maybe mid/late 30s. Thought she might be South American, I asked her where she was from and she answered, "London". Went into a room, and she asked what extras I wanted. She was a bit coy about what she offered - I think she was weighing up what I was like. I suggested I fingered her, and this was immediately a £20 extra. She put a condom on the two fingers I offered, and lay back, allowing me to put both fingers in and start playing, building up a good rhythm while she stroked my cock.

After a while she suggested adding her vibrator to the mix - "but it's an extra £20". I agreed, and she brought out a rabbit vibrator, using that on her clit as I sped up with my hand. After a while she came, I could feel her pussy contract and twitch as she did. At that point, she pretty much ordered me to fuck her, so I got on top and pounded away. She did a good bit of dirty talk while I cupped one of her boobs until I came. Bella was fun to be with, and got into the sex in a genuine way.

So total was £20 to parlour, £30 to Bella, plus 2 x £20 for extras, making total £90 for 30 mins. I know some people dislike endless extras offered, especially for fairly basic services, but it tends to go with the territory. Places like these, the WGs will try to get as much from extras as they can. I'd rather pay more for a good time than pay less for a crap time. So I judge on the overall experience.

Rating was tricky - I went for "positive" - but if you like clean places with decent facilities then downgrade that immediately. If you get annoyed by extras charged for anything other than basic services then downgrade again. But for me £90 to get 30mins of dirty fun with a chatty, friendly, sexy WG is a positive result.

Offline Southernbloke

Not what I would’ve rated it but it’s your punt and your choice. Glad you enjoyed yourself though. Not a place I would want to run to but a lot of us have been to the odd dodgy place in our punting life

Online Kool Keef

Charging an extra 20 for her to get herself off with a vibrator.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mancunian99

Ahh yes Angels! Have popped in there on quite a few occasions after a night out in town and the Blonde scouse you mention, I'm quite sure I've seen her too. She was a decent punt. Couldn't remember her name myself hence never reviewed.

Couple of the non-brits I've had a go with in there have been sub-par unfortunately.

Charging £20 for the opportunity of you using a vibrator on her is scandalous if you ask me haha. Hey ho, if you had a satisfactory time then fair enough.

I'm sure I'll end up in there again soon, think I'll avoid the non-brits

Offline Townie

Yeah breaking the extras down makes it seem a rip-off for each individual extra. But getting uptight on that seems to be pointless, so I judge on the overall package. I'd rather pay £90 for a full 30mins with someone friendly and who genuinely got into it, than £50 on a rushed "30min" session that lasts 15mins from a bored WG. My expectations were low in a place like this, so that helped push the rating into a low "positive".