Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - Aldgate / Whitechapel  (Read 1197 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oinki

External Link/Members Only
45 min @ £100 - this week

Short notes:
Positives: Snogger's deligt - proper DFK, great BJ/OWO, responsive
Negatives: Not great sex, rushed at the end

Flawless foreplay, mediocre action.

Location / Booking:
Texted for booking about 3 hours in advance for late afternoon. Reconfirmed the hour before the booking. Flat is about 10 min walk from Whitechapel station. She sent a text about 10 minutes before the meeting that she was ready so I was in the flat about 5 min ahead of booking time.

The flat was fit for purpose, the room was a double bed room with a narrow mirror opposite the foot of the bed, framed bed with no interfering edge at the foot.

Looks

Face: 6.5/10, had fake eyelashes on. Plump face, and cute looking.

Body:
Her pictures on AW is accurate bodywise. Size 12/14 seems reasonable. Nice butt but no pearshape to body. She was wearing a black night neglige. Boobsize were ample bordering D, again pictures are accurate on the site. 

the Meet
1. Was offered shower, taken, and also settled the payment at start for 45 min booking.

2. Back to bedroom and glorious DFK ensued. Proper DFK, full on tongue play and passionate kissing, we kissed for a long time, standing / on the bed and throughout the meet. Can't fault her on this and absolute top marks.

3. Sitting BJ / OWO on the edge of the bed, with the mirror behind her whilst she was on her knees. Great BJ technique here, from varying the suction, licking, ball play/licking, perineum licking. Again, I was quite happy with this and felt great.

4. Reverse oral, I reciprocated, but I could sense the sour taste of a pussy having been wiped clean with baby wipes rather than a freshly showered pussy - shame. I licked her for a bit, but switched to fingering. She is responsive and made moans from this.

5. Condom on, and initially tried to have sex without lube, but wasn't great. I mean we started in missionary and she somehow had her legs restricting me access (Im not even well endowed) - and this continued even with lube. Killed my boner pretty quickly. Switched to Doggy which was a lot better, at least I had control. It was OK, not great, it was mostly me taking her from behind. She suggested to switch to her on top and again OK. It didnt feel like she wanted to do much work so it was mostly her grinding and me pumping. It got a bit too hot and lost the boner.

6. We were at the final stretches and she gave me some more BJ, and more of the passionate kissing in between. Got me hard again. She was clearly trying to finish me off by now, and she tried to tug the living life out of me - unfortunately it wasnt even a great tug and borderline painful! I finished by tit fucking her, with her back on bed, and wanked myself off on her boobs.

Aside from the sex and finish - the meet felt neutral in the end - I didnt leave the flat feeling that was a great punt, but nor that it was too bad. Flawless foreplay with sex that could be better. I was also rushed out a bit - wanted to take a shower afterwards and was told that I have two minutes left on the clock (40 minutes in on the original booking time) - so shower is clearly included in your booking time. When I came back from the shower she was back in her black night neglige - so not so sure whether she took a shower afterwards.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the update on declining standards.   :drinks:

Another of the well-thought-ofs off the list to try.   :dash:

Might start saving for a trip abroad in '22 hoping that enough vaccinations will have been done at possible destinations to make it feasible.   :dash:

Offline bedhedred

Obviously oinki felt his session could have gone better. I have a recent update for what it's worth.

I visited her this week. At the end of the 50 minutes she said "that was crazy". It was full on. I had been snogged, then sucked, balls licked, then deep throated. Wretching. Slobber everywhere.

I did multiple face fucks before and after shagging her. I gave her breaks in the action. At one point I said "are you OK?" she just nodded and kept at it. for my money she did better than _Sweet_Sara. I found her better looking. I don't think you will get that brutal treatment off just anyone.

Offline tergil

Interested in seeing this one for the DT  🤤

Offline LLPunting

Obviously oinki felt his session could have gone better. I have a recent update for what it's worth.

I visited her this week. At the end of the 50 minutes she said "that was crazy". It was full on. I had been snogged, then sucked, balls licked, then deep throated. Wretching. Slobber everywhere.

I did multiple face fucks before and after shagging her. I gave her breaks in the action. At one point I said "are you OK?" she just nodded and kept at it. for my money she did better than _Sweet_Sara. I found her better looking. I don't think you will get that brutal treatment off just anyone.

Thanks BHR, appreciate she's clearly a dramatically YMMV girl, whether it's mood or prejudice, more money that doesn't guarantee a more consistent service is a big red flag.  We all have better things to be doing, other SPs to be spending on (in both senses) so if she's local great but if she's a "destination" then be sure to have some solid alternatives lined up.