Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady M party's  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:  bumped into an old army mate this week and as you do after a thew pints  :yahoo: we got on about lady M parties and the ones Moss used to run prior to that ,,,,  for those of us who are older enough to remember these amazing London parties.  What ever happened to them.   :hi: :hi:

Online pepsicolaboy

I have not attended either but I think something happened that meant Lady Marmalade closed some years back.

I think they rebranded as Phoenix Parties, or if not they certainly are a similar type of operation with multiple parties weekly in London over the course of a day:

External Link/Members Only

If im wrong perhaps a more knowledgeable gent could chime in.

:hi: :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: thanks for the info. I used to go to lady m twice a week when I was stationed in Londo n haven't been in London for years.   Thanks for the update.   :hi:

I have not attended either but I think something happened that meant Lady Marmalade closed some years back.

I think they rebranded as Phoenix Parties, or if not they certainly are a similar type of operation with multiple parties weekly in London over the course of a day:

Offline Son of the Desert

Rebranded as Phoenix Parties but nowhere near as good.  I'm not a supporter of pimps but really parties need to be organised and the girls aren't up to doing it.  Phoenix has gone steadily down hill over the years - shame really as LMP was something I really enjoyed taking part in.  Having said that there's nothing better on the party scene as far as I can see and maybe now they're trying harder after lockdown has been lifted.  As it's going to be a while before I get there, I won't be able to find out.

Offline Stephan200210

I used to go "back in the day" when Moss was there. As written, they were really great - fit girls, well organised and proper gangbangs. I have not been in quite some time - since they re-branded as Phoenix - as I understand from reviews that the "magic" has gone. It is now, I understand much less (if at all) full blown GB with the girls, but rather a series of one on ones. Since one can get that elsewhere the key to a great party is a true GB. I did attend one (organised by ...cannot rember, but it I did a review) where there were six guys, three girls and a real GB. I also attended one by Submissive Lauren (now re-branded hereself as something else) which wasfantastic. Just her, but about 7 guys and DP, all holes filed, CIM etc. There was a real appetite for a repeat - but it never happened.
It seems that girls oganise GBs, they go great, but then they are not repeated. And I do not understand why? If I recall, the last one was £200 for 2 hours (or maybe 3) but 7 guys equals £1,400 which is not bad for 2/3 hours work.

Offline smiths

:hi:  bumped into an old army mate this week and as you do after a thew pints  :yahoo: we got on about lady M parties and the ones Moss used to run prior to that ,,,,  for those of us who are older enough to remember these amazing London parties.  What ever happened to them.   :hi: :hi:

As said Phoenix Club is what LMP used to be called minus Moss, its a VERY pale shadow of what LMP was in its fantastic Lancaster Gate days. Its also more expensive at £160 for 2 hours, it was £120 then £140 for 2 hours at LC and with less WGs per party.

I have no interest in it. I shall stick to my great memories of the LC days, it was party central in 2008-10 for me.

Offline davidgood

I used to go "back in the day" when Moss was there. As written, they were really great - fit girls, well organised and proper gangbangs. I have not been in quite some time - since they re-branded as Phoenix - as I understand from reviews that the "magic" has gone. It is now, I understand much less (if at all) full blown GB with the girls, but rather a series of one on ones. Since one can get that elsewhere the key to a great party is a true GB. I did attend one (organised by ...cannot rember, but it I did a review) where there were six guys, three girls and a real GB. I also attended one by Submissive Lauren (now re-branded hereself as something else) which wasfantastic. Just her, but about 7 guys and DP, all holes filed, CIM etc. There was a real appetite for a repeat - but it never happened.
It seems that girls oganise GBs, they go great, but then they are not repeated. And I do not understand why? If I recall, the last one was £200 for 2 hours (or maybe 3) but 7 guys equals £1,400 which is not bad for 2/3 hours work.

The 'real GB' you mention above was organised by Chanelle who was a regular at LMP and at Pam's Parties where she used the name Tina.

I believe she only did her own  parties on a couple of occasions then gave up as, like other girls who try it, she could not get enough guys at each party to make them work financially. Also the hotel in Euston she was using closed.  When I bumped into her a couple of years ago she was working in flats but like a lot of the old LMP troopers she is now back at Phoenix.

For the OP's info, following the split betweeen Moss and M, I heard Moss had moved to the States.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Stephan200210

Thanks. Jogged my memory. Chanelle did 2 parties, which I reviewed. First was great, but as you say, everyone let her down for the second one. No wonder the girls get disillusioned

Offline fudi_maar

When on my death-bed, there are some things which I will look back in my life, and mutter.... "Yeaaaah....how amazing was that!", and my first visit to LMP over a decade ago is one of those things. It changed my whole sex-life....I've banged literally dozens of women there in hundreds of parties, and like most others here who were regulars, we can now only look back with wonder and awe at the what was truly a punters dream.

Offline smiths

When on my death-bed, there are some things which I will look back in my life, and mutter.... "Yeaaaah....how amazing was that!", and my first visit to LMP over a decade ago is one of those things. It changed my whole sex-life....I've banged literally dozens of women there in hundreds of parties, and like most others here who were regulars, we can now only look back with wonder and awe at the what was truly a punters dream.

Well put, :thumbsup: due to its cost compared to other parties back then I went to LMP last but some punters had been raving on about it at other parties, after GP fucked me over one time too many I booked in at LMP and discovered the HUGE difference between it and the others. The difference between chalk and cheese. I did also go to LAPC parties at the same time and later which were cheap and basic but LMP was never surpassed group sex wise for me.

LMP also held up to 4 big parties a year that were on the day two 4 hour long parties with a 2 hour break in between them and had 10-15 WGs at them each. There was a few of the same WGs at both these parties but mainly it was different WGs so the whole stable of LMP WGs attended these ones, utterly brilliant memories of great fun had. I have heard Natashas parties were up to this standard, she worked at LMP for a while years later. What LMP had was consistency in my experiences, pro-active WGs in the main who came seeking punters and a fantastic atmosphere.

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo:  that's what I so like them for  plenty going on i ised  to be a big fan  then sadly I was stationed abroad  :hi:

Well put, :thumbsup: due to its cost compared to other parties back then I went to LMP last but some punters had been raving on about it at other parties, after GP fucked me over one time too many I booked in at LMP and discovered the HUGE difference between it and the others. The difference between chalk and cheese. I did also go to LAPC parties at the same time and later which were cheap and basic but LMP was never surpassed group sex wise for me.

LMP also held up to 4 big parties a year that were on the day two 4 hour long parties with a 2 hour break in between them and had 10-15 WGs at them each. There was a few of the same WGs at both these parties but mainly it was different WGs so the whole stable of LMP WGs attended these ones, utterly brilliant memories of great fun had. I have heard Natashas parties were up to this standard, she worked at LMP for a while years later. What LMP had was consistency in my experiences, pro-active WGs in the main who came seeking punters and a fantastic atmosphere.

Offline Discoballs

I loved lmp , it was well run , always had good girls and a decent bartender back in the day . Started in Paddington basin were lady m used to play then she took more of a back seat . Moss was always good for a chat about how his knee was. Then moved to Marylebone  a special shout to milf Mondays , then Lancaster gate , with the love swing . Had many a good time there , then imo it went down hill when it moved to Edgware road . Become more business and less social.. stopped going after a few . Would have loved to punt with lady ms daughters who just did cam work . Happy days never to be repeated .

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Rebranded as Phoenix Parties but nowhere near as good.  I'm not a supporter of pimps but really parties need to be organised and the girls aren't up to doing it.  Phoenix has gone steadily down hill over the years - shame really as LMP was something I really enjoyed taking part in.  Having said that there's nothing better on the party scene as far as I can see and maybe now they're trying harder after lockdown has been lifted.  As it's going to be a while before I get there, I won't be able to find out.

100% Agree