Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New fun house girl  (Read 4169 times)

Offline arrow0404

These Hungarian girls are sooo cheap and generally give a good service... shame about their neighbors

Offline pepsicolaboy

Im eyeing this one up for post lockdown at Fun House, shes not back yet either.

Pure Helena xoxo
+447340099695
helenapurexoxo@gmail.com
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Convince Me

Im eyeing this one up for post lockdown at Fun House, shes not back yet either.

Pure Helena xoxo
+447340099695
helenapurexoxo@gmail.com

That makes two of us :hi: ;)

Offline Convince Me

In my eyes she has a bit of Abi Titmuss about her. Oh I'd love to fuck that hussy :lol:

Online latrell

Yeah she's tasty. Anyone risked it yet with this one? I mean this Dorothy chick

Offline TallnHung

Agreed, she looks hot and mostly great service with Hungarians.
If it wasnt for COVID I'd be on that.  Just my sort.

Offline LLPunting

In my eyes she has a bit of Abi Titmuss about her. Oh I'd love to fuck that hussy :lol:

She reminds me of Jim Dale, who I have no intention of fucking.

Online latrell

These Hungarian girls are sooo cheap and generally give a good service... shame about their neighbors

I'm guessing the neighbours are more nosey during this lockdown. I've never had any issues with the neighbours there. Has someone bothered you there before?

Offline TallnHung

Haven't been bothered by neighbours before.
Reckon 'in these challenging days' they have become total curtain twitchers!!!

Offline smiths

Haven't been bothered by neighbours before.
Reckon 'in these challenging days' they have become total curtain twitchers!!!

Its not at all a discreet place and especially now while in lockdown, I never had any problems but I had to walk past a number of neighbours windows to get to the Fun House block. It was a very quiet area though, I rarely saw anyone.

Offline Convince Me

So who's does the CCTV on the outside of the block belong to? If you walk across grass the from the road you're being g recorded. Not sure if you approach from the back of the block though. I arrive as the Pink Panther so not overly concerned.

Offline Jacques Barstarred

And :drinks: after..nice!
3 of us now.

I hope she lets me cumblast those titties. I've got a lot stored up.

After nearly 2 years of an annoying ailment now fully recovered and some financial hardship now resolved I was all primed a for a spring spree with a short list of 3 I wanted see in quick succession. (racist comment removed)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:19:27 am by daviemac »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw Maria from Fun House one some weeks back

Marie Ann Doll xoxo

It was a neutral from me, review to follow. The reason I bring it up, is that she didnt look as hot as the photos, so I wonder if the Madam is just excellent at taking 'good' photos.

As I am keen to see Pure Helena xoxo once she returns but have concerns for the above reason.

:hi:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 07:47:01 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline smiths

Saw Maria from Fun House one some weeks back

Marie Ann Doll xoxo

It was a neutral from me, review to follow. The reason I bring it up, is that she didnt look as hot as the photos, so I wonder if the Madam is just excellent at taking 'good' photos.

As I am keen to see Pure Helena xoxo once she returns but have concerns for the above reason.

In my experience of punting with a number of Fun House WGs over the years most looked like their pics, and most were ok or good for a vanilla only service at a VFM to me price. Problem was sometimes I want a filthy WG who offers at least fingering on her and maybe rimming my arse. For whatever reason probably to keep the prices as they are as WGs wont offer more services for that price that she can get hold off to come here and work for her.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks Smiths.

I think if the SP is dolled up to the eyeballs (or photoshopped on top), they should at least be well made up in person.

The time I saw her I dont think she was, I also found it a just above 'meh' service on the day (for me)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:11:21 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths.

I think if the SP is dolled up to the eyeballs (or photoshopped on top), they should at least be well made up in person.

The time I saw her I dont think she was, I also found it a just above 'meh' service on the day (for me)

I agree, a WG should look like her photos now in the present which is why I always appreciated my old regulars who did. For me their is a pay-off with the Fun House WGs, good VFM overall but vanilla services on offer usually. If vanilla was fine with me then it could of been the Fun House that day, at least they didn't lie to get me their hoping I would think with my dick and stay anyway.

Offline Convince Me

Nothing advertised looks the same in reality. :dash:

Offline geordie44

So how would i see which other girls are available at this "fun house"
do i search fun house or a post code etc. Whats the info?
I often stay at a wembley hotel which is nearby I believe

Offline RAJEC

So how would i see which other girls are available at this "fun house"
do i search fun house or a post code etc. Whats the info?
I often stay at a wembley hotel which is nearby I believe

Nearly 6 years a member...

Offline Steve2

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I ve always found girls there matched photos no enhancement or photo shop stuff.

I would say some are mum with tum and its covered in snaps any way that flattens out when you get them on back  :yahoo:

service mostly vanila but friendly and apreciative if you return quick enough for the girl to remember you :D :D

Online latrell

:hi: I ve always found girls there matched photos no enhancement or photo shop stuff.

I would say some are mum with tum and its covered in snaps any way that flattens out when you get them on back  :yahoo:

service mostly vanila but friendly and apreciative if you return quick enough for the girl to remember you :D :D
Underatted comment. Yeah I  echo everything you said mate.
Any one know if there's anyone there working at the moment.?

Offline LLPunting

Underatted comment. Yeah I  echo everything you said mate.
Any one know if there's anyone there working at the moment.?

If you know them so well and rate them so highly why don't you call the number you should have memorised?  :dash:

Online latrell

Hi Gents . This new lady has taken over this profile at the Funhouse  :sarcastic:

Anyone had the pleasure yet? her Ass and Tits look banging and looks like a lttle pocket rocket. Them glasses make her cute to...
No reviews yet on her so if anyone has any intel on her Ill be glad to hear you out.