Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quietest time to visit phoenix parties  (Read 678 times)

Offline Dirtydd85

Hey guys,

Finally mustered the courage to give phoenix parties a try. Could anyone advise what the best time to visit ? Day of the week and time slot . I want to give myself the best chance to have the best F:M ratio. Thanks.

Offline Steely Dan

Hey guys,

Finally mustered the courage to give phoenix parties a try. Could anyone advise what the best time to visit ? Day of the week and time slot . I want to give myself the best chance to have the best F:M ratio. Thanks.

The best is not always the quietest.  Some times when there are too few guys, the vibe is not there.  That being said, I like the first party of the day, M--Th.  Not been full lately.  But it is so random - you never know.  I would thus suggest going when you want, and not trying to over plan it.  If fucking from 1 till 3 is not your thing, then go to a later party.  And as others have said, do tell them it is your first, they will look out for you. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best!

Offline dubs

Hey guys,

Tube strikes
Very bad weather
England game on tv