Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best PSE recommendation  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Big Bad R

Anyone got a recommendation for a WG offering PSE ? So many girls say PSE but are more GFE in my experience. Suppose just looking for a filthy, slutty type  :)

As an example looking for similar experience to Miss KDD who is my preferred choice but is difficult to book for an incall and in any case away at present.

Prefer North London rather than south of the river.......

Happy with agency or indie

Thanks chaps.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:27:31 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline hendrix

For a MissKDD type of experience - or at least one that's more easily bookable at the moment, you might want to try:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gabi is definitely filthy, slutty, and up for just about everything. Total anal fiend.

Offline Big Bad R

Thank you gents, both on my radar now.......I seem to recall Miss KDD talking about Gabbi so she may be a good bet  ;)

Offline Thunderbolt69

What is up with her rates? 85 for half hour. 250 for an hour???

Offline Big Bad R

Who knows, perhaps I could book two back to back half hour slots  :lol:

Justanotheruser

Her profile says she doesn't take service requests for half hour bookings, so I'm guessing it's just a fuck without any of the extra stuff you might see on her likes list.

endomorph

I Have been trying to see her for a half hour booking. No luck yet.

Offline claretandblue

Her profile says she doesn't take service requests for half hour bookings, so I'm guessing it's just a fuck without any of the extra stuff you might see on her likes list.
I saw her recently for half hour and reviewed, no complaints  :hi:

Estoril

Justanotheruser

I saw her recently for half hour and reviewed, no complaints  :hi:

Yeah, didn't mean to sound as though half an hour was a bad thing. She's on my list next time I'm in the area.