Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria, Paddington, London W2 - The antithesis of a 'typical' Romanian WG.  (Read 4419 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only

After a week or so communicating by SMS, Maria and I finally found a last minute opportunity to meet this past weekend.

I’ll be honest and state that my hopes were not particularly high. But not for the obvious reason: her nationality. Rather, I’m not a fan of body art and I loathe going to Paddington as it’s such a filthy and unwelcoming part of central London.

That said, Maria excels in pre-meeting communications. She is direct, polite and prompt. Romanian style … except that she isn’t 100% Romanian. Maria is actually half Romanian, half German.

It shows.

She is intelligent, studious, meticulous and hot. Very hot in fact. Facially, Maria is devastatingly beautiful. If the pictures show a 7/8 then just wait until you meet the girl herself. She’s easily a 9 and has the most immaculately styled blonde hair (she’s now a blonde) I have ever seen.

She also has spectacular body art that wouldn’t look out of place in an episode of Sons of Anarchy. In fact, Maria would make a perfect replacement for Jax’s murdered wife Tara – she’s equally clued up, equally professional and – importantly – she knows how to take the saddle.

The Good:

All of it.

Not much point in re-treading what has been said in the previous reviews. Maria has a face, a body and an appetite which is built for sin. Her figure is best described as ‘curvaceous and voluptuous’. She has all the right bits in all the right places. Her boob job is also very impressive: a full, heavy and firm handful.

The Bad

Some of it.

1. Although Maria’s boudoir is large (two sofas!), comfortable and welcoming, getting to it involves quite a climb. To the top floor of her Victorian house in fact. There is no lift and the entrance hall and stairway reminded me of Band of Brothers. ‘Carentan’ to be precise. It’s basically a bombed-out shithole with bare plaster and crumbling staircases. Looked like a foreign enemy had shelled it the night before in fact.

2. No refreshment or beverage of any kind was offered. Not a crime, but would have been welcome after the climb. Moreover, as she is on the top floor it was baking hot even with the window wide open. Felt more like a balmy August evening up there than the 8 degrees it actually was that chilly evening.

3. FK is fine, DFK is not. Try as I might, she wasn’t up for it. Oh well.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

Romanians have a bad name in this ‘game’. With largely good reason. I have probably met some 30-40 – the vast majority being agency girls. Of that number, many have openly and without prompting spoken of their ‘boyfriend’. Perhaps 4 or 5 have told me that they are married and that they have children.

For many Romanian girls, it’s perfectly normal and socially acceptable to leave the little ones with the family and head Westward in search of that clichéd ‘better life’. Often beginning their working careers in Greece, Italy or (usually) Spain or Portugal, before eventually settling in Germany, France or the UK. Hence the fact that so many Romanian girls advertise themselves as ‘Spanish’.

For those Romanian girls of Romany extraction, it’s not uncommon to marry at 14 or 15 and then be expected to be the main breadwinner. Husbands are allowed to remain ‘home alone’ whilst their young brides work in local Romanian towns to gain experience before they are sent abroad to begin the serious process of wealth accumulation and repatriation of funds back home.

The above is more often than not the norm, but it’s also as much an intrinsic part of Romanian culture as it is of Thai culture. There is no social stigma and families are usually fully aware of the type of work their female members have chosen.

Maria is most definitely an exception to the above. Not only does she despise that patriarchal aspect of Romanian culture, but she also realises that she will always be stigmatised because of it. That is perhaps unfair but – crucially – Maria chooses not to hide it.

I admire her for that.

She is a confident, intelligent and ravishingly beautiful young Romanian woman that I for one very much enjoyed meeting.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

SexyPorsha - 10/10/8/10/9  - 47
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Sweet Maria - 9/9/10/8/9  - 45
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

Offline rthunderbird

Welcome back West, been missing your reviews.

Offline scarebear

Shes on my HL and based on this review, heading towards the top!

Must make sure im fit enough for the stair climb though!

Offline PeterTheGreek

I saw Maria not too long ago and I'd second everything West8 says about her. After a couple of punts that have been affected by 'performance anxiety' it was a wonderful tonic to be with a woman who had me suitably excited from the moment she opened the door!

It's true that her flat is at the very top of a dingy building, but I've seen (much) worse places in London ~ even lived in a few myself! ~ and the bathroom is perfectly adequate if you want a shower.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Dare I say it... Good review West8, Cheers. :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Actually looks very pretty, however I never see Romanians.    :hi:

Offline backofthenet

Romanians have a bad name in this ‘game’. With largely good reason. I have probably met some 30-40 – the vast majority being agency girls. Of that number, many have openly and without prompting spoken of their ‘boyfriend’. Perhaps 4 or 5 have told me that they are married and that they have children.

For many Romanian girls, it’s perfectly normal and socially acceptable to leave the little ones with the family and head Westward in search of that clichéd ‘better life’......

Maria is most definitely an exception to the above. Not only does she despise that patriarchal aspect of Romanian culture, but she also realises that she will always be stigmatised because of it. That is perhaps unfair but – crucially – Maria chooses not to hide it.

Nice prosaic style. Possibly worth mentioning that she told me on two occasions that she has an ex husband and kid back in Romania, and she's over her earning money for her kid's future. Don't want to dislodge her from any lofty pedestals of high esteem, but I can pretty confidently assert that she's not having sex with strangers for fun, or to find love again.

But otherwise I completely agree - she's great, and I've seen her three times.

Offline barnstorm123

Nice prosaic style. Possibly worth mentioning that she told me on two occasions that she has an ex husband and kid back in Romania, and she's over her earning money for her kid's future. Don't want to dislodge her from any lofty pedestals of high esteem, but I can pretty confidently assert that she's not having sex with strangers for fun, or to find love again.

But otherwise I completely agree - she's great, and I've seen her three times.

Well, that's killed that one for me. I guess a fair number of WGs will have kids and husbands or boyfriends but actually knowing this just kills my lust almost instantly. I was on a punt once and between rounds the girl talked a bit about her kid and all I could think was "Christ, I've just been fucking you in the arse and later you're going home to play mum", it just made me feel really guilty.

Addison

Location now different looks she has moved or different girl? Anyone know?

Offline The_Don

Location now different looks she has moved or different girl? Anyone know?

Same W/G at a new location, IMO,

I added pictures in my review (see below):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

I'd recognise those weird eyebrows anywhere!  Definitely the same girl.

Addison