Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enilythorne Leeds  (Read 1046 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6090354) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dynasty89

External Link/Members Only

So this meet didn't even happen. In fact it didn't even get to the comms stage.

She lists a bunch of fetish services and dom stuff on her profile so I emailed her asking whether she does a certain type of dom fetish (which is a lot more vanilla than the stuff she is advertising she does). Well I notice my email was deleted by her in the sent section. A week goes by I try again. Gets deleted. I send a follow up to ask what's wrong and that her profile is confusing because she advertised stuff and she deletes.

So I made a new account and tested sending a message with that and she responded instantly. Keep in mind on my main account nothing stands out. I have no negative feedback or anything.

Just very strange she would delete a bunch of messages and not say why, especially since her profile advertises she does all this fetish / dom stuff (which clearly isn't true).

I have no choice but to leave a negative review.

Offline GingerNuts

Unfortunately leaving a negative review is the one choice you don't have.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

No agreed booking, no review.

Offline Dynasty89

Oh sorry my mistake. Can a mod delete this then? I posted to the review section too.

Offline jonnw16

Are your emails showing as deleted as soon as you send them? That means she has blocked your original profile for some reason.

Offline Nickfr

External Link/Members Only

So this meet didn't even happen. In fact it didn't even get to the comms stage.

She lists a bunch of fetish services and dom stuff on her profile so I emailed her asking whether she does a certain type of dom fetish (which is a lot more vanilla than the stuff she is advertising she does). Well I notice my email was deleted by her in the sent section. A week goes by I try again. Gets deleted. I send a follow up to ask what's wrong and that her profile is confusing because she advertised stuff and she deletes.

So I made a new account and tested sending a message with that and she responded instantly. Keep in mind on my main account nothing stands out. I have no negative feedback or anything.

Just very strange she would delete a bunch of messages and not say why, especially since her profile advertises she does all this fetish / dom stuff (which clearly isn't true).

But do you have any Client Eye reports against you that she may have seen?

Offline Dynasty89

But do you have any Client Eye reports against you that she may have seen?

Nope. I have no reports.

Offline Dynasty89

Are your emails showing as deleted as soon as you send them? That means she has blocked your original profile for some reason.

Yes. I have no idea why she would block me as I only sent her an initial question at first. I did that with another account with a different question to test and she replied.

Offline Yasir_DK

Sounds like she's blocked your main account for some reason

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Nope. I have no reports.

Have you triple checked using multiple phones?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Oh sorry my mistake. Can a mod delete this then? I posted to the review section too.
Please don't post the same thing more than once, if it's in the wrong place then one of the many forum helpers will move it (as was the case with this thread). Post it twice and only mods or admin can delete the duplicate.

Offline Dynasty89

Please don't post the same thing more than once, if it's in the wrong place then one of the many forum helpers will move it (as was the case with this thread). Post it twice and only mods or admin can delete the duplicate.

My apologies won't happen again