Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi from Sandys Superstars or Sweet as Candii?  (Read 676 times)

Offline spartan

Hi

Thought I'd post this here too as well as the north west section.

I've seen Suzi many times before and think she is a great all rounder.  I'm now contemplating on seeing sweet as candii and based on reviews she sounds great.

is Candii similar to Suzi? From those who have seen both, who was better? Or is there anyone else I should consider?

Guess I'm having second thoughts i wondered what you guys thought.

Thanks

Offline Al1245

Candi is the best money you will ever spend mate.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Candi is the best money you will ever spend mate.

Really ?? Yeah Candii's good and I should know the amount of times I've fucked her BUT she ain't the best money you will ever spend. I spent £100ph with a lass in Nottingham yesterday and for my £100 I gave her a full on face fucking, which Candii won't do, then she snowballed with me, which Candii charges extra for, after swallowing half a mouth full of my gizz, which Candii won't do, then I fucked her arse, which Candii definately doesn't do. A lesser service would have cost £180 off Candii.

What Candii has going for her is her looks, she is absolutely STUNNING, and her athleticism. Damn she's fit but she has to be with the queue of punters she has waiting at her door.

Saying all that and having read that Suzi's reviews I'm in danger of breaking my no parlour rule and heading to Prestwich.

Best advice I can give you MrSpartan is go fuck Candii and then make your own mind up. BUT and it's a big but if you have doubts like you say you have then she ain't gonna live up to your expectations IMHO.