Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are punters the new homosexuals?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline LLPunting

There's no comparison between homosexuals and punters.

Punters aren't at risk of being attacked in the street by violent thugs

Err, I think we all know at least one punter who's been attacked this past year...

Offline LLPunting

Where do you see this big influx of girls coming from, given in the last 20 or so years we have pretty much ransacked the rest of the world for both sex workers and medical staff.

Still plenty of disadvantaged, non-EU nationalities who would see earning in UK as an opportunity.

I'm hoping the inevitable post-Brexit downturn (did anyone see the estimation of a 33% hit to property market?) fucks everything up so much that we'll see a ton of UK talent appearing at low prices.

nilbymouth

Where do you see this big influx of girls coming from, given in the last 20 or so years we have pretty much ransacked the rest of the world for both sex workers and medical staff.

If I can go to another country , work for 4 or 5 years and return with enough money to set me up for life, I would. I also have the right not to do that, so hardly "ransacked"

Offline Marmalade

Still plenty of disadvantaged, non-EU nationalities who would see earning in UK as an opportunity.

I'm hoping the inevitable post-Brexit downturn (did anyone see the estimation of a 33% hit to property market?) fucks everything up so much that we'll see a ton of UK talent appearing at low prices.

Alternatively, if you’re in the mood for pessimism, the pound could be devalued so much that we become the cheap bucket shop for overseas shoppers... and punters. Don’t think it’ll happen personally, though I’m fed up of seeing the pound valued the same as the euro when it should be worth more.

Saad Hussar

So , in 40 years will punting be socially acceptable???

Do you mean for a wife to be accepting when her husband comes out as being a punter?

Offline LLPunting

Alternatively, if you’re in the mood for pessimism, the pound could be devalued so much that we become the cheap bucket shop for overseas shoppers... and punters. Don’t think it’ll happen personally, though I’m fed up of seeing the pound valued the same as the euro when it should be worth more.

If the £ sinks below parity then our SPs will be heading abroad to work (those that don't already that is).

Offline tynetunnel

If the £ sinks below parity then our SPs will be heading abroad to work (those that don't already that is).

Maybe in a strange twist of fate, ER will relocate from England to Romania!  :unknown: