Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Binge  (Read 3292 times)

brandonpete

Morning....I tend to Binge punt....sometimes I go for 10 days or so before a punt and then I Punt several times in a week and sometimes it's been twice in a day,always with different SP's...lately the punts have been all different...from HE massage with Li External Link/Members Only to a really dirty sexy time with Paris External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and then Mandyis new for a Femdom session  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Just interested to know if anyone else Binge Punts.

Offline B4bcock

I sometimes do an am and a pm punt on the same day, half hour each and usually in parlours.
I often find that a second pop in an hour meeting doesn't always work, but two separate ones a few hours apart are ideal.   Plus I get to see two different girls and the overall cost isn't much more than an hour with one girl.

Offline tesla

In the past I have spent all day at  parlour, 1st booking with a regular at opening time, 2 more bookings with other girls during the day and then last booking of the day with the regular.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In the past I have spent all day at  parlour, 1st booking with a regular at opening time, 2 more bookings with other girls during the day and then last booking of the day with the regular.

Same regular as the one from 1st bookingt, or is the last booking with a second regular?

Offline B4bcock

Can I enquire what you did between bookings whilst your "batteries recharged"?

Offline southern punter

half hour each and usually in parlours.
  Plus I get to see two different girls and the overall cost isn't much more than an hour with one girl.

that was me today as it happens, ticking the "two girls, one night" thing off the bucket list.  was planning to find a pub to recharge if needed but turned out i was sufficiently up for it to book the second straight as i came out the first :D

Offline tesla

Same regular as the one from 1st bookingt, or is the last booking with a second regular?

yes same reg as the 1st booking, this was some years ago circa 2004/5

Offline tesla

Can I enquire what you did between bookings whilst your "batteries recharged"?

sat in the waiting room and chatted with the receptionist and any girls not in a room

Offline B4bcock

sat in the waiting room and chatted with the receptionist and any girls not in a room

Sounds like a fun day!     You must have got a good insight into the SP side of things.

Offline youngrob97

I can never understand why some are embarrassed about seeing other punters in a parlour. Every one is there for the same thing and sometimes talking to the girls first gets you a far better service

Offline tesla

Sounds like a fun day!     You must have got a good insight into the SP side of things.

I did have some fun times and some impromptu moments, one girl walked back into the waiting room dress in underwear only, saw me sat on the sofa lifted one leg up on to the cushion and pulled her panties to one side and said  "Lick"

Offline Home Alone

Time was,  once  - 12, maybe 13 years ago - I saw 1 girl in the afternoon and 1 did an Outcall to the hotel I was staying in the same evening; one hour each! Needless to say, I slept well that night and needed a Full English breakfast the next morning!

There is no way on earth I could contemplate such a feat these days!

Maybe, just maybe, if I followed SlamBoy's regime: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247763.0 , I might be able to see if I could re-create past achievements. But I'm not counting on it!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 02:53:27 pm by Home Alone »

Offline bigbadbaz

Years ago about my 4th visit to Thailand I had met a girl who I used to meet up with for the duration. I had arranged to go out for 3 weeks and she was going to stay with me the whole time and go a few different places. Two weeks before she said couldn't meet me as family problems, which means got more handsome/younger/richer/marriage material bloke coming at short notice, but she might be able to see me the last few days.

I told her not to bother and decided I would go and shag anything. I had 24 girls in 21 days and must admit if they all came to the airport to see me off I would have recognised about 6 of em.

We still kept in touch and still do and she admitted the guy she saw paid for her boob job, married her and they moved to the States and had 2 kids. 3 years ago hubby stayed at home and she bought kids back to see her mum in Bangkok, I was there the same time so they met uncle Bigbadbaz and whilst they stayed with grandma at night she stayed with me

Offline Kerosene

I've done two punts in one day a few times and there are times when it's been a crap one followed by a good one. If one was going to be rubbish, then I'd prefer it was the first.

The last time was seeing two touring girls in the same flat. They both knew I was seeing the one straight after the other and that was part of the attraction for me. And that was the time when both went well.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

aha Tesla, so you have a rechargeable battery?

sorry .....

Offline Boristheboy

My record: THREE in one day, about ten years ago. I visited a parlour, was introduced to several girls, spent an hour with one then went off to do work stuff for a couple of hours. Then after that I went to a different parlour, saw another girl for half an hour. Then I figured I might as well see another girl I had liked the look of from the first place, so went back there and had more fun.
I didn't actually have full sex with the second girl so maybe it doesn't count.
I am not rich enough to do that these days!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:53:34 pm by Boristheboy »

Offline Hobbit

I have done one in the morning and one in the afternoon before. They can be quite fun. But the biggest binge I ever did was a 12 hour day time punt where I managed 8 orgasms. Maybe I will aim for 10 next time. :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I used to manage 2 goes at Cynthia Payne's parties.

Offline B4bcock

I used to manage 2 goes at Cynthia Payne's parties.

. . . . and all paid for with Luncheon Vouchers????  :)

Offline tesla

aha Tesla, so you have a rechargeable battery?

sorry .....

no need for apologies, but my nick is in honour of the man not the car.

and my battery is flat these days

Offline the_exile

I have done one in the morning and one in the afternoon before. They can be quite fun. But the biggest binge I ever did was a 12 hour day time punt where I managed 8 orgasms. Maybe I will aim for 10 next time. :D

Wow, weren't you a bit sore at the end of that?!

Offline HarryZZ

Wow, I did a Wednesday and a Sunday a couple of weeks ago, previous to that my record was two in a month. I could manage more physically, but no more than two in a day and a minimum of few hours apart.

Offline TheMurloc

I average 3 per month, i've not considered that a binge until reading this thread. Now I'm worried! I've had a time when I've walked from a punt and taken a plan B option same day but don't consider that a binge. But I have on two occasions done 2 one hour punts in a day, the first was whilst on holiday in Barcelona where I hired the services of a nubile 18 year old girl in the morning then visited a girl in one of the local brothels added to that the day before I saw another girl. Then this week I've seen 3 girls one Saturday and two yesterday one at lunchtime & the other at dinner time. I'm not a young bloke and I've had no issues doing this physically either so its no feat of strength. On both occasions I've been blessed that the same day punts both went well had the first been a nightmare I've no idea what my reaction would've been.

Offline dogday

In a time long past I have binged in two different ways.

Firstly, probably 25 years ago I went to Amsterdam for a couple of days. I wondered how many women I could fuck in a day. Cost a bit but in a 24 hour binge I managed six

Since then, but still some fifteen or so years ago on two separate occasions I tried a different approach. No longer able to cum multiple times in one day I took a pocketful of pounds and set off to the Soho walkups. On each occasion I fucked six working girls, but with the one difference that I didn't cum until number six. I totally loved it and was not as expyas you might imagine. All the girls understood and thought it a good idea. Why wouldn't they? Would recommend.

Offline no2punter

I've never seen more than one per day, except in a duo session.

Offline BogBog1

A couple of times I've had a crap punt at lunchtime, come out feeling dissatisfied and booked another one as quickly as possible for the same day. But otherwise, I'm not really a binge punter. However, my recent work trip to the US was a Seeking Arrangement binge - 8 girls in 12 days. Cost me a fortune but (with one exception) was awesome :)

Online timsussex

no need for apologies, but my nick is in honour of the man not the car.

The man who invented the 20th century - Tesla  Biography - a brilliant read

Offline the_exile

Have done two punts in a day a few times, sometimes going back to see the same girl again.

I do have a silly thing about doing three girls in one day, sort of as a challenge. Tried this once and failed, couldn't cum with the third girl.

Offline fudi_maar

but my nick is in honour of the man not the car.

@Tesla, if you ever go to Belgrade, visit the Telsa museum. It's very small, but the 1 hour 'tour' and talk is engaging.
The guy had literally hundreds of patents and changed the way electricity is used in the modern world.

Whilst in Serbia, don't attempt to punt openly - it's illegal. However, there's always seeking arrangements (have used
successfully there).

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Managed Three in London one evening saw the girl i wanted to but on the train to the old smoke she said she could only do a half hour, so had some dosh left over then though why not look up the plan B girl at the infamous Chelsea Cloisters saw a Jap girl, very good time then I bumped inot her flat, anything but she wasn't, mate and thought I've just got enough dosh for a half hour around 15 quid short so she accepted the offer and had a bloody good time with her too, some time ago now when i was 55 years young.

Don't think i'd manage that nowadays somehow;!

BTW look up Tesla coil on you tube, had a very small one here a few years ago the big ones are real fun;))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:22:16 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline bluneo

Did twice in one day only once.The first one was crap and left me a bit pissed off.

The second got a real rogering, she was complaining about the intensity in the post punt chat. :D

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Don’t know if this counts OP as binging or not but I was shown the light by a mystery punter to whom I will

be forever grateful.

I was hanging around the “Rom Plaza”, Bradford, chatting to a resident mate and planning a punt when along

comes this punter in a beany hat, pops in for a 15 mins booking with a SP I knew of..  Out he comes later and

toddles off.   I’m still chatting to this mate when within the hour he’s back and goes to podge the other SPs

flat mate for 15 mins.

I thought, Whoa! ...that was incredibly sexy and vowed …( starting with the same two girls he podged)…… 

I’d do the same whenever I came across two cute SPs in the same house/flat I get really horny when I know

I’m gonnafuck one, go back and fuck her Bessie mate within the hour…. or two depending on mini-me’s

stamina. 

Make no mistake, they will talk about you that night and if you fuck ‘em both regularly, in some rare

cases it can lead to jealousies/rivalries and friction in the flat, especially when the SPs are young and not as

experienced…..so use this new found power responsibly Gentleman.... :hi:   

I’d love to find a flat with three, maybe even four cuties in there and fuck them all the same day, but I doubt

mini-me will up to it, but we’ll have a damn good try……..or it will be little blue pill time…... :D

Offline the_exile

Don’t know if this counts OP as binging or not but I was shown the light by a mystery punter to whom I will

be forever grateful.

I was hanging around the “Rom Plaza”, Bradford, chatting to a resident mate and planning a punt when along

comes this punter in a beany hat, pops in for a 15 mins booking with a SP I knew of..  Out he comes later and

toddles off.   I’m still chatting to this mate when within the hour he’s back and goes to podge the other SPs

flat mate for 15 mins.

I thought, Whoa! ...that was incredibly sexy and vowed …( starting with the same two girls he podged)…… 

I’d do the same whenever I came across two cute SPs in the same house/flat I get really horny when I know

I’m gonnafuck one, go back and fuck her Bessie mate within the hour…. or two depending on mini-me’s

stamina. 

Make no mistake, they will talk about you that night and if you fuck ‘em both regularly, in some rare

cases it can lead to jealousies/rivalries and friction in the flat, especially when the SPs are young and not as

experienced…..so use this new found power responsibly Gentleman.... :hi:   

I’d love to find a flat with three, maybe even four cuties in there and fuck them all the same day, but I doubt

mini-me will up to it, but we’ll have a damn good try……..or it will be little blue pill time…... :D

I have done two girls at the same parlour in an evening, was still horny when driving up the road so turned round and went bck for another round. After I had fucked her second girl I was feeling very pleased with myself, then she told me about another customer who had stayed for 3 hours and fucked her and the other girl twice!

DanHardy

I used to do this more, sometimes I couldn't decide between two so if they were nearby I would walk from one to the other.   Once a women wouldn't finish me as it had reached 30 minutes so I walked 10 minutes and I had another WG finish me off.

I try to space these things out now, trying to stick to one a week.

brandonpete

Dan...One a week..that's about 20 reviews you owe us then mate! for this year alone.

Offline rubric

When the initial EE invasion was on - it was not impossible to find two shaggable girls in the same flat -- and so have booked appointments back to back before -- usually half an hour followed by an hour (quick shag, followed by something more sensual to give me time to recover -- and usually the act of walking from one girl to the other was enough of pick me up that I had no problems coming with both).

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

The second got a real rogering, she was complaining about the intensity in the post punt chat. :D

Bluneo,

You Daaaaaaawg!   :thumbsup:

Offline 8-VUU

When you live in the US, punting is a luxury. I travel to the UK a few times a year or other EU cities that allow punting for a week. I try to line up my bookings ahead of time, but I would say one meet a day for 2-3 days in a row (1-hour sessions each). One day break and then back to the daily bookings. Record was one in the morning and one at night, but had to take a break the next day.

It has been awhile, but last time I was in the RLD, I meet two SP a day, but it was more of a P&D.

Have to say, the blue pills help.

Offline mancguy0161

I quite often like to go for a massage (with h/e) and then arrange a proper punt afterwards.  Massage with a hot bird always gets me going and even after a h/e I leave wanting more!
I would quite like to arrange a couple's massage with my fave WG at some point - watching her get a h/e massage whilst getting one of my own would be a bucket list item ticked for me :)

Online jeanphillipe

When you live in the US, punting is a luxury. I travel to the UK a few times a year or other EU cities that allow punting for a week. I try to line up my bookings ahead of time, but I would say one meet a day for 2-3 days in a row (1-hour sessions each). One day break and then back to the daily bookings. Record was one in the morning and one at night, but had to take a break the next day.

It has been awhile, but last time I was in the RLD, I meet two SP a day, but it was more of a P&D.

Have to say, the blue pills help.

Your case seems to be different, more out of necessity...

Offline 8-VUU

Your case seems to be different, more out of necessity...

I see your point.
I would say it is more 50-50. There are always other interesting things to do in the cities, so the cities are as attractive as the punting. 1-2 punts a week is plenty, especially after a 2-hour booking. The other 3-4 punts is me being a kid in a candy store.

I have read about FKKs in Germany, but I have not found another reason to visit Stuttgart or Berlin. As stated on another discussion, London still has the best selection of SPs.

Offline bigboy

The most i have done is 3 in one day, 2 at a parlour back to back (one after the other with) and the 3rd was at another parlour which i had to walk 15mins to which was a rest. Only reason was to explore but by time the 3rd i was drained. Occasionally i have done 2 only if i have had a bad punt and to finish the day hopefully with another this now become rare as i just stick to 1 wg.

Offline bluneo

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:55:31 pm by bluneo »