Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRacquelUKXX Birmingham  (Read 634 times)

Offline pantilover

Hi. Has anyone one seen  SexyRacquelUKXX ? I've cammed with her in AW but she never seems able to talk out loud as she says she has friends also ain the house. She's a lovely looking lady and has an amazing body. I'd be travelling from London direction and its quite a distance. Was just wondering how anybody had got on here and whether to jump in the train some day for a visit. Tia.

External Link/Members Only

Offline RonnieTank

Very girl-next-door attractive. I like it!

However, if she's not speaking I'd have to listen to those alarm bells- is it even her on the cam? If you're certain it is (and not some trickery pokery with tech etc) then TOFTT if she's willing to meet up- just have a plan b in case it falls through so that the journey isn't a total waste?

Offline pantilover

I really do love the girl next door look, lol.

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi. Has anyone one seen  SexyRacquelUKXX ? I've cammed with her in AW but she never seems able to talk out loud as she says she has friends also ain the house. She's a lovely looking lady and has an amazing body. I'd be travelling from London direction and its quite a distance. Was just wondering how anybody had got on here and whether to jump in the train some day for a visit. Tia.

External Link/Members Only
Have you seen any wg’s yet?