Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cutesubslut/91 anyone seen her?  (Read 3636 times)

Offline Setodger

I'm thinking about seeing cutesubslut/91, but was wondering if anyone had seen her previously. Otherwise I might TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Have you seen her AW FB? Be prepared to get blanked.

Offline Setodger

called her up and she actually answered the phone, seemed fine on the phone so I arranged to go and see her at the queens hotel in Crystal Palace. Got to the hotel on time and tried to call a few (alot) times but she next answered, texted her and she didn't reply.

MASSIVE time waster! AVOID!

Offline PLeisure

Best to drop a review, then - let others know...  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I'm thinking about seeing cutesubslut/91, but was wondering if anyone had seen her previously. Otherwise I might TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Something in my gut tells me that you would be better advised to give this one a miss.

I think that she has a very dodgy look about her. Looks like a street skank to me and I've enjoyed my fair share of women with the well used look but it's always a risk! I'll bet you she has a boyfriend/pimp lurking in the background.

If you do decide to punt her, I would strongly urge you to arrange a backup option and take only the money you need.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:46:32 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Setodger

I see that no sooner that I write something negative about her, a false review goes up.

haha https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78664.msg979714;topicseen#msg979714

Offline trebor1956

I am not sure about this one???

I have tried to contact on a couple of occassions and had no response. I asked when she was due to return to the Isle of Wight and the email did not show as having been read for about 2 weeks! then the email show up as read and the profile appears back on the Isle of Wight? but still no reply.

If you check out her AW feedback it make interesting reading. An awful lot of "no response" plus a few of positives and just 2 field reports. The field reports make interesting reading! Both state that it is definitely the girl on the profile pictures, but one states that she is 5ft/5ft 1in (as in the profile description) and the other describes her as being "about 5ft 7in"!!!

The only references on HERE are the question to which I am responding, and a field report from a member who has been banned!

Does any body else have any information re this WG?

If she is genuine then I will continue to try to book her. If not genuine, then people should be warned.

I look forward to your responses.

Offline Setodger

Her comms are bloody rubbish, but I did manage to finally see her. Review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83934.0

dicky2788

What other sub gear does she have? Was there any sign of the dildos and strap ons? Do you think you could more or less do anything to her within reason? Cheers

Offline OutForJustice80

Currently trying to arrange a meeting with her for tomorrow. So far she's been pretty responsive by text. I'll see how things play out tomorrow.

Offline Newpunt

Would be interested to hear how you get on. Have her on my H/l for a while.

Offline OutForJustice80

She's gone quiet since I suggested an actual timeslot.

condomman

Seems to be well reviewed on here now but I get bad vibes. Was due to meet her a few weeks ago. Went in the day time to the estate she lives on. Called her, nothing. I was 10 minutes early so waited till 10 minutes after scheduled appt time and again nothing so bounced. Spoken to her since though and insists she's just had phone problems which I can relate to as I live near her. Her profile is showing she's changed her phone number. One issue I have though is she looks like she's "on it" and profile suggesting she's always available sort of backs that up for me.