Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polly's Thai or Thai-Jasmine2020  (Read 3719 times)

Offline petercamford

2 profiles, obv same girl.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Have established that she uses massage table ( which I like). Her age seems to be all over the place: 35, 39 and 50 all get a mention!

But she looks quite hot and apparently offers the sensual massage that I like so I am tempted to try. My usual go to girl is at home filing her nails and watching Chinese TV until her shop re opens.

Can't find any reviews of Polly on here. Just wondering if anyone has any intel/experience. Otherwise might just have to toftt and report back
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 05:10:13 pm by petercamford »

Offline LLPunting

I think I called but the English in reply was beyond broken.  I texted to enquire about pricing and what was included in each option.  Got some really bland reply which clearly indicated she didn't understand (possibly evasive) and had no enthusiasm to tempt me with an appointment,  "what time you come?" kinda thing.  Couldn't be bothered to dig out the details so binned her two profiles, it just didn't have the cheerful, cheeky Thai vibe.   :dash:

Hope you can prove me wrong, but I'm not that into fake tits, especially on a Thai and I'm also wary of the 50-something face atop the tempting bod.   :unknown:

Offline laurenb

Yes she is one of those ladies where your need to use translator . I had very similar experience
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline geeeee7

I could be wrong but don't think they're the same woman.
I 'met' Polly last night.
The ad says she's 50 and I would say that's about right.
She's an attractive 50 though.
The pictures are a few years old, I would say. She definitely has a little bit of a belly on her now. Still very nice though.
The flat is at the bottom of a dark, dead end, so not very welcoming. The area is very trendy but I'm not sure why.
It's a council block and a bit run down.
Having said that, there weren't any problems, and I didn't even pass anybody.
The shower is just attached to bath taps and goes from freezing to scolding at the blink of an eye.
Massage table is set up in the bedroom.
I went for a one hour massage with a happy handjob ending for £60.
Took a shower before and after.
Soothing Chinese music playing and the sound of gentle water falls.
Polly is very quiet and gives a great thai massage.
Unfortunately, she charges an extra £10 for prostate, or foot wank.
Extra £20 for naked massage
Extra £40 for body to body.
I say unfortunately because I didn't get any cc swipes, or reach unders. I assume she thinks, if you want that, then pay for those things!
It's fair enough but I was hoping for a little arse teasing, not a full anal exam!
After the usual back cracking and joint stretching, she used a warm towel to get the oil off, then told me to turn over.
She went straight to oiling up the cock and balls and started jacking me off. It was all very mechanical.
A small amount of ball play but basically, an oily up and down until I squirted.
She wiped me up and continued with the massage.
If you go just be sure to ask for whatever you want.
I won't be going again, purely because I didn't like the handjob.
£60 for a good massage and a handjob is a decent price though imo.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:43:19 pm by geeeee7 »