Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for good punts in Oxford  (Read 922 times)

Offline milogasker

I'm quite new to this and looking for any recommendations in Oxford area - I like younger, slim build girls, can be oriental. Any help / advice welcome..!

Offline milogasker

Is Oxford really that barren for good WG's..?   I thought it would be a paradise  - I've heard that students earn more cash in this way..?

Has anyone visited - External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I thought all the punts were to be found in Cambridge not Oxford?

5th Musketeer

I thought all the punts were to be found in Cambridge not Oxford?
No - they're all at Uppingham  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dingo1

I’ve punted in oxford for a few years now, always been a problem.. a lot of EE’s tour through but service varies greatly so I tend to give them a miss. I tend to wait for a decent girls touring though.  Usually a bit more expensive but, on the whole, I’ve found to be worth it. If you can make it it may be worth traveling out to Reading, Warwick/Coventry or MK.. there are a couple of parlours in Mk there with some great girls and reasonable rates.

Offline Lewis

Is Oxford really that barren for good WG's..?   I thought it would be a paradise  - I've heard that students earn more cash in this way..?

Oxford students have rich parents, so they've no need to whore to supplement their education.

Offline youngfire

Hi guys,

Following on this thread, do you know any place where I can just walk in without booking in advance?  :D

Dfrint

Oxford students have rich parents, so they've no need to whore to supplement their education.
Bollocks.  Oxford costs no more per year than almost any other uni.

Offline Lewis

Bollocks.  Oxford costs no more per year than almost any other uni.

Try reading what I wrote properly before condoning it as bollocks.

I didn't say that Oxford university costs any more than any other uni.