Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Multi busty girl review  (Read 735 times)

Blueboy2016

Likely to hang my punting cock out to dry..many reasons but here's a speedy review of two years worth..good and bad...honest..accurate..i hope..totally subjective as all our tastes differ..!! Worst first..!!
Bad girl Mel...the other day. Mk..pretty face...figure not like her pics..loads of weight gain..rushed....from being excited about what she looks like to being totally disappointed..very big thighs..and butt...out of shape...out of Ten.. .One..
English Nicole...Cosham..good coms...friendly..pretty...again...quite overweight..huge tits..i mean massive...not for me but could suit some..willing tho...will cim..and take pics at extra cost....out of ten..Four
Alex on tour...northern girl..friendly..pretty...professional that tours nationally...cim..swallow..does it all inclusive. Pics correct..size 14..short..quite busty...good solid punt with good attitude...out of ten..8
Naughty Nicola....near Bedford...milf...mum..pretty girl next door..does cim and facials..not a total pro..friendly...willing..makes an effort
..pics correct..size 14..curvy..quite busty..pretty girl next door face...solid if not totally pro experience saw her three times..out of ten.. .8
Rosie for play...tours nationally..extremely busty size 16..but Tallish so shapely legs...not quite bbw. Pro..cim not on likes list but used to...not a swallower...owo first rate..friendly..dresses to please..pretty girl next door face...10 to 12 visits...consistently excellent...out of ten..Eleven...yes..eleven.

The good and the bad...last three are all worthy girls Nicola is less a pro experience...but I would recommend. Happy to provide info should you seek more prior to a visit. Will probably leave site soon...best of luck.

Blueboy2016

Tried and my aging phone seems to struggle however they are all currently on adultworks. Apologies.. .but they are all available girls.

Blueboy2016

Yes...nice milf...the girl you fancy down the road...and you can play with her....nice punt...like her..

DUNDA55

Is she British?

C I m / facial included?

Blueboy2016

If you are talking about naughty nicola near Bedford.. .yes she is a brit. She says she has Belgian back ground but she is British as such...! Very petite...curvy...nice busty.. .I think she will do more...if that's the way to put it if she likes you...i shot in her mouth and face no problem....she must have swallowed...as she didn't run off....lol.

James999

Multiple review posts are both pointless and not allowed under the review rules, create a proper review for each girl if you wish, as per review guidelines.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Blueboy2016

DUNDA55

Multiple review posts are both pointless and not allowed under the review rules, create a proper review for each girl if you wish, as per review guidelines.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

The review writing expert  :thumbsup:

James999

The review writing expert 

You've been here less than a month, and already you seem to have issues, if you don't like Admins rules then hit the report button and tell him how to run his site, you won't be the first twat to do it, or the last  :bomb:

Were you previopusly here inder a different (now banned) Nic  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:32:26 pm by James999 »

DUNDA55

Wow, a keyboard warrior.

Apologies. I was just jumping on the ‘you’re a moody fucker’ bandwagon.

:yahoo:

I’m done now.

As you were.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hidden Image/Members Only

I agree, i wonder what his previous name was

Seems hes gone now no suprise it was another asian troll
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:59:08 pm by Brazilian Martian »

James999

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:20:57 pm by James999 »

bigmanbigman

I agree, i wonder what his previous name was

Seems hes gone now no suprise it was another asian troll
banned piss stain Sanjb6969

Offline nigel4498

Offline Brazilian Martian

Another one joined today I'm watching him carefully he also has a asian name, so far he has not posted anything but he will show his true colours eventually.