Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Davina in Littlehampton  (Read 1150 times)

butterbox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right, time to provide some input. I didn't find a review for Davina so thought I'd add one. Been to see her twice, and probably going again. The first time I rang she was actually booked but she had a cancellation so she got in touch, and even gave me some extra time to get down there.

Davina, sometimes known as Carol on some sites, is situated on the Littlehampton seafront. The place has plenty of parking, and is easy to find. You ring a buzzer to get in and she has a nice bedsit, as can be seen in the photos. She's about mid-50s, medium height, somewhat on the curvy side but not with massive boobs, probably a C. She's quite attractive in a mature way, dark blonde hair.

Not going to go into details about what went on, her services are listed on the profile, and from reading her reviews on AW, she does more than I asked for which was fairly straightforward. Overall, I like going to see her, it's usually quite a relaxing time and I love her round bum. I tend not to go down on WG for health reasons so can't comment on that. The only negatives I would say is that when it's done she tends to go straight to the phone, and there's usually a towel on the bed, giving it an air of "get in, get out." But I definitely wasn't rushed out of the door.

Overall, a good punt if you like mature women I would say.

James999

Not going to go into details about what went on,

Then why bother doing a "review"  :thumbsdown:

butterbox

What do you need to know? Seriously, it's a review, not some sort of erotica fan fiction. Fine, I shagged her eight times, came like a donkey all over the walls and she invited six of her friends over. In an hour.

I'd rather give an idea about what to expect for anyone looking to book her rather than provide wank material.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:46:13 pm by butterbox »

bigmanbigman

"Not going to go into details about what went on,  " you cant say dfk fs owo bj doggy then ?

James999

What do you need to know? Seriously, it's a review, not some sort of erotica fan fiction. Fine, I shagged her eight times, came like a donkey all over the walls and she invited six of her friends over. In an hour.

I'd rather give an idea about what to expect for anyone looking to book her rather than provide wank material.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:49:30 pm by James999 »

Online timsussex

and he’s gone.

blimey that was quick -  I suppose it was a pretty poor review

I saw her a couple of years ago and it was one of those punts where she did the business but without any enthusiasm at all. No kissing, cant even  remember if I got OWO or not - probably not

I cant really remember much about it - other than I won't be going back !

oh yes parking was easy !