Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Rosa - Basingstoke  (Read 988 times)

Offline AverageJoe858

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had experience with this one?
Tentatively lined up an appointment for later in the week

Tried to double check availability and services in same text
Response = ‘Yes Fine’

No feedback on AW profile so far
One other review on UK punting from up North (Positive)
Will possibly turn out to be a B&S, but planning to TOFTT this week unless anyone has any additional info?

Offline hamchang

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164382.msg1775869#msg1775869

Shes on my radar as well but a long trip for me to get there. Was going to go tomorrow.

Offline AverageJoe858

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164382.msg1775869#msg1775869

Shes on my radar as well but a long trip for me to get there. Was going to go tomorrow.

I have switched shifts at work and hope to see her tomorrow afternoon
Will let you know how it goes
Maybe you will beat me too it :)

Offline hamchang

My only reticence is that I reckon she has a bit of poundage hidden away there. i'm checking out other basingstoke options in case i rock up and shes a tubster.

Offline AverageJoe858

My only reticence is that I reckon she has a bit of poundage hidden away there. i'm checking out other basingstoke options in case i rock up and shes a tubster.

Slm pickings around Basingstoke (forgive the pun)
A few Asian girls but limited services

Offline Baxter63

She clearly says that her preferred method of contact is by phone call. If you'd spoken to her you'd probably have got a coherent answer, AJ858. I never text, anyway. Can't see the point, as a call gets more info.

The photos are very like those of a Thai girl that I saw in Maidenhead in February or March. Reasonable massage, good OW and very good sex. I was in a relaxes mood so let her stay on top and do the work.Enjoyed RO, too. Lots of very good kissing. Very friendly and a real smiler. £100 the hour. I seem to remember she advertised on Friday Ads.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline mh

A-Levels available but not penetration? Right-o.  :D

Offline AverageJoe858

She clearly says that her preferred method of contact is by phone call. If you'd spoken to her you'd probably have got a coherent answer, AJ858. I never text, anyway. Can't see the point, as a call gets more info.

The photos are very like those of a Thai girl that I saw in Maidenhead in February or March. Reasonable massage, good OW and very good sex. I was in a relaxes mood so let her stay on top and do the work.Enjoyed RO, too. Lots of very good kissing. Very friendly and a real smiler. £100 the hour. I seem to remember she advertised on Friday Ads.

Thanks for feedback, hopefully will be the same girl

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I can recommend.......... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anna is a lovely Lady, slim lovely Boobs they are enhanced but they're well done. Look fantastic and feel good too but sometimes you can feel the implant slightly.

She lives in Winterthur Rd right by the Stn. A maze of tower blocks so (for me on the first 2-3 visits) a bloody nightmare to find, as can parking.

Great English, chatty, funny, cheeky. Good all round fun.

P.S. Just read the reviews for her on here. Some of you have seen a different Girl for sure. I've seen Anna a few times. There def are others working there but I got the feeling Anna may be a sort of Head Girl (she does that v well)  ;) or the Madam????

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:07:55 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline hamchang

going tomorrow - did yo go?

Offline AverageJoe858

going tomorrow - did yo go?

Yes, will post a review now
On the whole it was positive but will share more details in the review