Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySalina AW  (Read 1550 times)

Offline iloveamazons

Hi Guys
Has anyone seen SEXYSALINA on AW

(Unknown link removed)

I wanted to celebrate! bought a new house so wanted an outcall and go craxy on her !! mess around in each room lol.
I cant see any review from punting but i can see some reviews on AW.

She seems to change her name often as well
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 03:00:15 pm by daviemac »

Online PLeisure

^^ This is obviously not an AW link.

Just to be on the safe side - best not to click on the link  :timeout:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Guys
Has anyone seen SEXYSALINA on AW
If you want to post a link to an AW profile use the one provided at the bottom of the page, just below the 'more options' box.

Offline iloveamazons

Guys i am sorry, i didnt know how to do this, I rarely post. Its my bad thanks for educating me.
Im going through a breakup, my fucking wife the bitch is backstabbing me so imma cheat on her as well and enjoy myself.
I put a spy recording device and i heard everything.
Sorry rant over, apologies.
 External Link/Members Only

I used the HYPERLINK option on the post hopefully this is correct.

Nonetheless anyone seen her? im gonna try and arrange a booking this week for an outcall. I want to fuck her in my own bed and house rather than an incall.

Online PLeisure

^^ Please post your review after seeing her  :hi:

Offline localpunter

Did anyone get round to visiting her in the end?

Offline Sunny

I think RAJEC saw her and wasn’t impressed.

Shame hard to find Amazonian Indian/Asian ladies

Offline localpunter

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a link to the review or what he said. I cant seem to find any info.

Offline Sunny

I think she changed her AW username can’t remember her previous name.

Found her previous AW user ID no: 5309895

Can see a verification photo

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 01:45:32 pm by Sunny »

Offline localpunter

Thanks sunny.  Her face seems to have change.  I might have to visit her once I have extra cash.

Offline RAJEC

I’m not sure if I did see this one...

She’s billed herself as an Indian/Goan which is usually a big red flag that indicates “EE impersonator”.

The one I think sunny is referring to is also a statuesque well built Indian with a big price (arse and chebs) tag. She was also into voodoo shit which was a bit too creepy. Price was also well above the service delivered.

Was before membership days.

Offline Sunny

I’m not sure if I did see this one...

She’s billed herself as an Indian/Goan which is usually a big red flag that indicates “EE impersonator”.

The one I think sunny is referring to is also a statuesque well built Indian with a big price (arse and chebs) tag. She was also into voodoo shit which was a bit too creepy. Price was also well above the service delivered.

Was before membership days.

It’s the same lady same pics from previous profile. Her verification photo looks very disturbing looks like she’s on drugs

Offline kaj314

I think RAJEC saw her and wasn’t impressed.

Shame hard to find Amazonian Indian/Asian ladies

Replace Amazonian with ogreish and you'll find plenty  :lol:

Offline Sunny

You will find many short/fat Indian ladies with flat asses not many tall ones with big asses/tits

Indian lady on Instagram I find quite sexy called Latecia Thomas plus size model