Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable Brazilians that don't bait and switch please!!?  (Read 851 times)

Offline bash1983

Can anybody,recommend a quality reasonably priced Brazilian girl with a big ass in the south London or central area that doesn't switch up on arrival! These beautiful girls are driving me crazy with this! :angry: I've tried the well renowned 'Suzy Cortez' and her many names but she never picks up so I'm guessing by the reviews she's a bit shaky at best of times

googlycat

Check out lovemeslowly. I believe she is on Surrey right now but she usually works in Leeds.

I booked her for a 3 hour session last November and a 4 hour session on January.  :dance: :dance:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Check out lovemeslowly. I believe she is on Surrey right now but she usually works in Leeds.

I booked her for a 3 hour session last November and a 4 hour session on January.  :dance: :dance:
what use is that to the op when he asked for a prossie in south london or central london :dash: :dash:

Can anybody,recommend a quality reasonably priced Brazilian girl with a big ass in the south London or central area that doesn't switch up on arrival! These beautiful girls are driving me crazy with this! :angry: I've tried the well renowned 'Suzy Cortez' and her many names but she never picks up so I'm guessing by the reviews she's a bit shaky at best of times

Do a adultwork search and select nationality brazilian you may have to take one for the team if you choose a girl no one has met before.

Offline bash1983

Cheers! Brazilians I've met in the past are so hit and miss so I think I'm gonna settle for agata!  :thumbsup:

I'll get back on with review shortly

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:21:06 am by bash1983 »

Cheers! Brazilians I've met in the past are so hit and miss so I think I'm gonna settle for agata!  :thumbsup:

I'll get back on with review shortly

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good luck

St33

Well avoid Enfield altogether as it must be controlled by a Brazilian gang who have the ugliest and oldest rejects from all over the world posing as Adriana Lima; bait n switch at grand scale. The only one that was genuine which I visited few times is on holiday i guess as she hasn’t been on a while. Usually when i use adult search i used to exclude romanians now i use to exclude Brazilians orand word like that associated in their profile. I hope their business goes down the drains and leave Enfield for good. Bit of a hijack and rant post but an adviseavoid Enfield for your Brazilian search!

Offline bash1983