Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s happened in Aberdeen?  (Read 733 times)

bt1885

What the hells happened in Aberdeen, the quantity and quality of wg’s in this city is at an all time low..
Even the chance of a decent body 2 body massage with happy ending is pretty much non existent these days :dash:

Offline jakesnake884

What the hells happened in Aberdeen, the quantity and quality of wg’s in this city is at an all time low..
Even the chance of a decent body 2 body massage with happy ending is pretty much non existent these days :dash:

Try being in Fife.  :scare:

Offline Name Not Found

Also, in other news, Mars-Bars are smaller than they used to be, kids don't play in the street like we did, my dick isn't as hard as it was when I was 19, and people who've been on the site for 3 years only seem to manage one review and five posts a year these days then just complain that there's no action around.

Just another one of those "things ain't what they used to be" threads.  :cry:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:29:04 pm by Name Not Found »

bt1885

Also, in other news, Mars-Bars are smaller than they used to be, kids don't play in the street like we did, my dick isn't as hard as it was when I was 19, and people who've been on the site for 3 years only seem to manage one review and five posts a year these days then just complain that there's no action around.

Just another one of those "things ain't what they used to be" threads.  :cry:

I do apologise, I never realised there’s a minimum review/post requirement to freely allow one to actually post something....
p.s kids don’t play in the street anymore because of people like you.. you f###ing wallaper..

Offline Name Not Found

p.s kids don’t play in the street anymore because of people like you.. you f###ing wallaper..

Oh dear; a bit thin-skinned and lacking in a sense of humour aren't we. Feel free to fuck off if you're not happy. You'll be greatly missed I'm sure.

Offline Name Not Found

Offline Sha99er

Quality's fucking dire as well, over run by fucking Roms just now..