Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant WGs in the East Midlands  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Andre14682

Anyone saw her? Not very easy to meet her

External Link/Members Only

she might have changed her name as lots of reviews in the past. And apparently she is a top notch one

Anyone fancy a MMF with her ?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:44:22 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have made this thread into an ongoing-thread for Pregnant or Lactating WGs in the East Mids.

Some members have a preference for this.

Offline ZeroCount

Time to get out the popcorn, these threads always seem to attract at least a couple of guys who think that banging a pregnant chick is the most abhorrent act imaginable.

Online MajorPayne

Anyone saw her? Not very easy to meet her

she might have changed her name as lots of reviews in the past. And apparently she is a top notch one

Anyone fancy a MMF with her ?
Not at her price of £90/hh  :angry:

Offline lborocd1

There was a couple working in cov / Leicester but nothing in the last 6 months....

Saw a lady called Katy in Leicester 2018 - hope she gets up the duff again soon

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Hornysid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pregnant, but offering massage only.

Booked in to see later, will post review as soon as I get chance

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks to Ryan68312006.

Pics appear to be old.

Discussion thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284714.0

For fucks sake, CT. I love you. You know I do.

But to go encouraging members who want to fuck women pregnant by someone else is just not on.

Given the nature of our little hobby, I'm not claiming a place anywhere near the moral high ground.

But pregnant, lactating women? Leave them alone for now, for fucks sake, to let them get on with it. To want to fuck them now is just fucking sick.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I wouldn’t say he’s encouraging it. It’s a service some require we all have our own likes.

Offline Charliehutton

I wouldn’t say he’s encouraging it. It’s a service some require we all have our own likes.

True enough, HdB, and now I'm sober I wouldn't have expressed myself in quite the same way.

The women offering this service may be no different to any others, for all I know; I just have this vision of women getting pregnant purely so they can exploit that particular market, in which case their children would merely be the unwanted by-product of the need to lactate, like veal.

Offline Hotdogboy88

True enough, HdB, and now I'm sober I wouldn't have expressed myself in quite the same way.

The women offering this service may be no different to any others, for all I know; I just have this vision of women getting pregnant purely so they can exploit that particular market, in which case their children would merely be the unwanted by-product of the need to lactate, like veal.

Lol :drinks:
That is a terrible thought. Which I hope isn’t the case.
Hope the hang over isn’t to bad.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Have used this girl a few times but will base this review on my last experience - I have just noticed when getting the a/w link that she is pregnant - my review is from a couple of months ago so at the time she was not (to my knowledge anyway) and was not showing if she was - but obviously this may appeal to some so FYI  ;)

Thanks to mayfieldtrucker.

Perhaps someone could update this thread as to how many months pregnant she is.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps someone could update this thread as to how many months pregnant she is.

I'd guess 3 months based on the date of my visit and her not showing then, but only a guess........