Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Spa Leamington - Nancy  (Read 2504 times)

Offline montana1977

I couldn’t really find many recent reviews of this place so thought I’d go into a bit of detail in case it helps anyone as know there is not much on offer around the area.

Advert:
External Link/Members Only

Spa shop in Leamington which has been reviewed here before, located opposite the pub. I visited in the evening, street was reasonably quite so no issues with discretion. Plenty of street parking outside the shop, free in the evening.

Communication:
All done via text on the number from the advert, I did try to call the shop number but was working. Found out later when there that the number hasn’t been working for a while even though it’s a mobile number hence Nancy putting the advert up. Via text Nancy mentioned it was £40 for a massage but could not discuss anything else but would make sure I was happy. I did ask a couple of times what I could expect and regarding a body to body massage, but she just said if you have £70-£80 (including the £40 for massage) it would be enough for a good time.

Price:
£40 for 1hour massage plus I paid £30 extra to Nancy which I will explain later. So total of £70

Services:
Firm massage IMHO very good, body to body, french kissing, pussy grinding, tit wank, OWO (very unexpected), hand job to finish, allowed to touch everywhere.

Nancy:
If the pictures on the profile are Nancy then they are very old to a point where it’s very difficult to be sure if it was even her, I think it was and even though she insisted it was, I am not sure. Anyway, the lady I met was probably late 40’s, quite short probably around 5ft, could tell she was bigger than what the pics showed but couldn’t really see initially as had a black uniform on. Obviously saw her later and I’d say she is probably a size 12-14 which is bigger than I usually go for, but she had big boobs and very hard big nipples so couldn’t complain 😊 she has quite a fat tummy though but wasn’t off putting, maybe because of her persona. Average looks for an older Thai lady, nothing special but was very friendly and flirty so decided to stay especially as I was mainly looking for a decent massage and HE. She also mentioned she is from near Cambridge and comes to Leamington sometimes to work, and she is here until the end of the month then will go back to Cambridge for a while before coming back to Leamington.

Punt:
So, arrived 5 mins early and text to see if she was free and suggested I can wait in the car until appointment time, she texts back instantly saying come in daring. Shop door was half open, so walked straight in, she was standing by the entrance and ushered me into the first room on the right with a smile. When in the room I was in two minds whether to stay or not as looked different to the pics and wasn’t really my type but like I said before she was very friendly and flirty, and I was mainly after a massage and HE so thought why not give it a try so started to ask about prices. She said £25 for half hour or £40 an hour massage and if I stayed for an hour she would make sure I was very happy. I asked her what extra’s she did, but she didn’t seem to want to discuss any real detail and just kept saying how much can you give. Which from experience I know its better to agree the extra’s first, so I kept pushing on it, so she said £20 for HE which I expected as believe it’s the standard in most massage shops. She then says if you give total of £80 she can do body to body and have a sexy time but no sex, I said I have £70 in total to which she said ok no problem. I didn’t really want a body to body but thought for an extra £10 from what I was expecting to pay, I can get her naked and have a feel around too so went for it. She disappears whilst I strip and lie face down, the room is nice, typical Thai massage room decor with the standard Thai music but was quite loud. The only issue I had was with the massage table as it wasn’t one of those with the hole for your face, instead there was pillows to rest your head which isn’t the most comfortable for your neck when lying on your front. She comes back and strips off but keeps her knickers on and starts the massage on my legs, as I was facing to the side, I could see her body when she went to grab oils which as I mentioned is chubby with fat tummy and nothing special to look at facially but does have big boobs as I mentioned. The massage was with oil, but she only used a bit whilst doing the massage which was better as I wasn’t covered in it, the massage was firm, and she does ask how it is and if want firmer or softer. Her massage technique was very good, she did legs first, then neck and shoulders, then arms and moved onto my back, all the time whilst she was massaging me I could feel her boobs and nipples brushing against me. This went on for probably about 40 mins I think, she then gets between my legs and I can hear her oiling her body up which turned into her rubbing her boobs against my back and bum which did feel very good. At one point I could tell she is removing her knickers and then she starts to rub her pussy against my ass and nibbling on my neck and ear. She asks me to turn over and moves to the side of the table, I turn over and she is grinding her pussy into my leg whilst purring oil onto my cock and rubbing it with her hand at which point I decide to have a feel if her boobs which were natural but not saggy or anything, and nipples were rock hard. She moves on top of me and starts to grind her pussy against my and starts to kiss me, normally I wouldn’t go for this, but I got taken by the moment so continued to kiss her whilst grabbing her ass and assisting her to grind me. She then starts to move down and rubbing me between her boobs and starts to tit wank me which felt great with her boobs, at this point I was shocked as whilst doing this she starts to lick the tip of my cock. I was genuinely shocked as was so unexpected from a Thai lady and especially in a shop, but she continues and moves down to lick my balls and along the shaft to then take me inside her mouth and starts to suck me off. I am above average, so it wasn’t anything near deep but felt great and went on for a couple of mins, she then comes back up and moves to lie besides me and starts to wank me at which point I am playing with her boobs and slide my hand between her legs. I thought she would say its ok but not inside but instead she lifts a leg and gives me access to her pussy at which point I can feel she is very wet, so I slide a couple of fingers inside and start to finger her whilst she wanked me off. I finished like that, but she was in no rush so kept wanking me until was nothing left, she tells me not to move and just relax for a bit, she gets up and starts to clean me, and just general chit chat whilst I just lie back and relax. I know I was over by about 10 mins, but she wasn’t rushing me out the door or anything, I slowly got up and got dressed whilst chatting more, gave her a hug goodbye and she walked me out.

Overall:
Shop is clean with no smell apart from incense, normal Thai decor, no issues with location, Nancy is nothing special to look at, average Thai looks for her age, chubby with quite a fat tummy but very nice person, flirty and great boobs. Massage was very good and firm, extra were very good for the price but totally unexpected so not sure if it’s the standard or only for select customers.

Offline Pete556

Sounds very much like a girl I saw there a while back, but didn't get around to reviewing as she said she was leaving soon after I saw her.
However,  I now think girls there hire the rooms now and again and advertise on Gumtree as I far as I can tell. Might be wrong.

When I saw her, she wasn't able to take her knickers off but offered me CIM instead.

Offline montana1977

Yeah Pete I agree with you, Nancy did say she was independent but used a room in the shop so they must just rent them whilst they are in the area for a month or so. I know Nancy is sharing a flat somewhere in Leamington with another lady but just to stay when she is working there.

junjun1

I had a similar experience than this. Positive 7/10. Only thing that brings it down is the BJ is abit toothy

Offline Rih6647

Hi link now dead is there a new advert for this place please?

Offline Rih6647

Is it the 2nd link?
I’m sure it’s not the first.
I thought there was a separate Nancy advert

Offline mr.bluesky

Is it the 2nd link?
I’m sure it’s not the first.
I thought there was a separate Nancy advert

1st link by a lady named Lena. Very good firm massage but only happy ending on offer ( if she's in the mood to do it)