Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Chesterfield...Sophisticated Sarah  (Read 1615 times)

Offline holidayblues

Hi
First time on this. Been looking over Sophisticated Sarah in Chesterfield. Anyone had the pleasure recently that could make it worthwhile me booking ???

Offline NervousJ

Can you put her AW profile up. I’m pretty sure she’s had bad reviews as I’ve contemplated visiting myself.

Offline holidayblues

I'm not good at putting address stuff on but I've looked at AW and there's 68 good reviews regardless of any negatives I guess. Worth a shout I'm thinking

Offline NervousJ

I'm not good at putting address stuff on but I've looked at AW and there's 68 good reviews regardless of any negatives I guess. Worth a shout I'm thinking

I would personally ignore most aw reviews. Read the reviews on here and make your own mind up.

Valiantrick

Hi
First time on this. Been looking over Sophisticated Sarah in Chesterfield. Anyone had the pleasure recently that could make it worthwhile me booking ???

Seen her a couple of times in the last year. Nice friendly lady. Service with a smile. Doesn't blow your socks off but been worth a 30 min lunch break session when needed

Offline holidayblues

sounds like it's worth a gamble. Does she do two girls or work alone ?

Offline NervousJ

I bet she looks nothing like her photos. Hope I’m wrong and you have a good time. Il be right behind you if she’s as decent as her pics...

Offline holidayblues

Is she worth a punt anyone ? any updates ?

Offline GoldTop

Have you been pondering this one for 16 months?

Offline demonic

I saw Sophisticated Sarah about 3 years ago and was really disappointed by her physically and her service.

I believe there are some threads relating to her using photos that were clearly not her. Certainly the last 2 on her gallery are nothing like her.

I have never been tempted to return  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:51:46 am by demonic »