Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eve - Basingstoke  (Read 4034 times)

13 review(s) for Miss_Eve (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

schmoe1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £200/1 hour. The venue and location made this OK IMO. However I can't actually remember the location! I think it was around Basingstoke

Location: decent seeming house in a middle class housing area, plenty of parking

Comms: Pretty good, AW messages were responsive, good phone manner

Facilities: Answered the door in a friendly way (dressed), squared things with the bodyguard upstairs, did the paperwork in an envelope. An OK shower is available, everything is clean and tidy, the bed is spacious and comfortable

The girl: Around mid-late 30s, in good shape, a some tattoos that aren't on visible on her profile (some profile images are clearly not her). The quality of the chat wasn't amazing but she's definitely English and I wasn't there for a natter

The punt: I think she'd had a fag so FK was a little smoky. The rest was pretty good, responsive enough for me

Overall a good experience and would recommend
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:15:20 am by schmoe1 »

James999

squared things with the bodyguard upstairs,

Bodyguard? Do you mean Pimp?

Very overpriced at £200 an hour  :thumbsdown:

Taking 10 years off her age  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:24:18 am by James999 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Possibly the least informative review I've read for quite some time..   :unknown:

Just sayin  :hi:

schmoe1

Bodyguard? Do you mean Pimp?

I wasn't going to walk upstairs and ask. It's none of my business.

I'll add services here (can't modify the OP now):

FK (not really deep and the fag breath put me off)
OW
Penetrative sex in the usual positions

I don't get up to anything much more exciting, for the moment at least. You can refer to previous reviews for an idea of the stuff she offers.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:37:05 am by schmoe1 »

James999

I wasn't going to walk upstairs and ask. It's none of my business.

How do you know anyone was upstairs then, and that they were a "bodyguard"  :lol:

James999

some profile images are clearly not her

So she's using Fake pics  :thumbsdown:

Surely as a former model (Yeah right) she shouln't have to use pics of others  :crazy:

schmoe1

I'm not rising to the bait of someone with thousands of (doubtless fascinating) posts and no reviews. Find someone else's time to waste.

James999

I'm not rising to the bait

So YOU say she has a bodyguard & YOU say she's using fake pictures, and if anyone else mentions it they are baiting you  :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

Possibly the least informative review I've read for quite some time..   :unknown:

A bit more detail on services would be great, but it was fairly informative - pimp present, clear she is a smoker during FK, not communicative, plus 10 years over stated age and fake pictures. And now he's confirmed OW not OWO. All for £200!

However, the previous damning review when she cut short the punter's time was enough to put the majority of punters off, if the ludicrous £200ph price tag wasn't.

So this, combined with previous review, should hopefully lead to a dustier phone.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:22:23 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline mh

I've not seen a supposedly "positive" review that reads more like a negative in quite some time!

Offline cwc41135

schmoe1

I've not seen a supposedly "positive" review that reads more like a negative in quite some time!
Well you can see for yourself that it was published at 4AM!

Offline MrMatrix

Op, grateful for your input, but having been on forum for 5 months you must be aware of the info we look for as a fellow punter. Does she FK or DFK, You don't mention if you unloaded- did you and where?
What I do op sometimes do it in word first and when reasonably happy cut and paste. :hi:

Offline gheeme

She cancelled an outcall on me 1.5 hours before she was due saying that she was ill yet this wasn't mentioned in the 6 emails that day we exchanged.

James999

She probably got another offer or got the munchies  :sarcastic:

kamu

The venue and location made this OK IMO. However I can't actually remember the location!
How do you know the location is ok if you dont remember it?

Location: decent seeming house in a middle class housing area, plenty of parking
So you do remember it...?  :wacko:

squared things with the bodyguard upstairs, did the paperwork in an envelope.
Im assuming you mean she squared things with her bodyguard/pimp after you handed her the money? Little off putting that she has someone in the house with her whilst your there.... Did she tell you that would be the case before you arrived or does she mention it on her profile..?

An OK shower is available
What is an ok shower?

The girl: Around mid-late 30s, in good shape, a some tattoos that aren't on visible on her profile (some profile images are clearly not her).
Which ones would you say are definitely her? Maybe share a good and bad one here?

The punt: I think she'd had a fag so FK was a little smoky. The rest was pretty good, responsive enough for me
Would be useful to know what services were available/offered/declined and how good they were?

Thanks for the review but could do with more info. Also does read as more of a neutral to me and for £200 for an incall i'd be expecting something pretty fantastic!

Offline Hantsolo

I saw Eve prior to finding this forum, so probably 18months / 2 years ago. But feel I need to add my memory of the experience as I certainly wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

i remember as being heavily tattooed, so lots of Photoshopping, but facially attractive and a good figure. The sex was disappointing (if it had been any good, I would have been back!) and certainly not what I'd have expected for the fee.

Am surprised she has these positive reviews as there are far better girls out there for less money, although maybe she's popular due to lack of competition in Basingstoke?

But you pays your money.....

Offline gheeme

She probably got another offer or got the munchies  :sarcastic:

Without a doubt she got a better offer. Her green light was back on the next day so couldn't be that ill and she continually got feedback.i won't go back. She had her chance and I've been disappointed with her twice.

schmoe1

How do you know the location is ok if you dont remember it?

I don't recall the name of the location. I just remember it being safe feeling as I walked through the neighbourhood and back. This review is from a booking from a while ago. I would prefer to not review punts straight away for personal security reasons. That's my choice.

Im assuming you mean she squared things with her bodyguard/pimp after you handed her the money? Little off putting that she has someone in the house with her whilst your there.... Did she tell you that would be the case before you arrived or does she mention it on her profile..?

No, she didn't mention it before I arrived. It didn't upset me but I can't remember if paperwork came before or after the text to Kevin. Sorry.

What is an ok shower?

Fair question. Not a large luxury type affair but adequate and clean with gel and so on. More like a shower you'd get in a value hotel chain.

Which ones would you say are definitely her?

Pretty much 100% theses are of her: Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Would be useful to know what services were available/offered/declined and how good they were?

I'll be more detailed here. FK, OW, RO and that's basically all I went in for. This isn't a good report for getting an idea on services. Really it's more of a report from a 'is this a safe and legit operation' than an in-depth review, because I think it's only fair I give a less in depth review than no review at all. Sorry if this disappoints.

Offline webpunter

OP - thanks for the review.  Very occasionally i'll go 200 for an hour.  And it ain't gonna be with her.  Other options to have 2 or 3 sessions elsewhere mixing up 30 & 60 min bookings

KenniLingus

Worse than mine? That'd take some doing!

reggie rabbitt

Had her on my HL for a while. Put off by the price!

Had a bit of extra money so thought why not!!!?

Spoke to her on the phone fixed a time sent thro the BF!

Was going to be in Basingstoke that day so booked an am time.

Forgot to check every in and out on her profile and about 20 mins from our meeting time(already had her PC)She phoned me and said you should have phoned me 30 mins ago as per my profile. So apologised! She said well I will not be able to see you now as it will take me an hour to get ready WTF?. I said what to have shower, you don't have to dress up just to undress. I said im only 15 mins away but fair enough I will try next week. So as I had time I phoned another WG locally and was in he flat when she phoned back and said I can see you in 50 mins. I said sorry I am not in Basingstoke now I am on my way to Reading!!!
Arranged another meet and she apologised for messing up before!
Went to PC area and phoned, she guided me to a layby and gave me her number.
She opened the door straight away. She looked great and was nearly falling out of full length petticoat. I offered to help get them back in? She laughed and that seemed to break the ice1

Into her bedroom we sat and had a chat then she started to undress so not to be slow I got undressed as well. She helped me off with my pants and we sat on the bed. Great body, gorgeous boobs great legs attractive face and a good talker. She laid me on the bed and started on OWO. That felt great she also gave me DP then I did RO on her which she liked!
Kissing with FK then she put the hat on and asked me which position I would like? No brainer for me, Cowgirl she got on top and started she was quite tight to start with then loosened up as she rode me and I pushed up which made her moan a bit. Carried on for about 10 mins. then went into Doggie!! Really went for it with her and got some moans and groans etc. She really seemed to be enjoying it!!
Then into miss where again I went for it and after a while could not hold back any longer and filled the bag. That was great and she seemed to like it as well.
Tidied up and lay and had a chat. I asked why she charged so much she said she thought she was worth it. I could not disagree although I said most WG's were around £150 / 160 She said she is better than them !! I will state that I really enjoyed my self and I don't normally fill the bag but either have HJ over the boobs or CIM. She is one of about 3 other wg's that I can manage it with so bonus points for MIss Eve.. The house was neat and tidy and just before we started she had to let what sounded like a small dog had to be let out! Did not hear anyone else around but there was her car a big fairly new 4 x 4 outside!! Will I see her again? Yes, but I will be saving up before I meet her again, and I told her that as well. She gave me squeeze and a kiss and said we will see and I would like to see you again??? So there you go guys, a true story about me and MIss Eve and that was before I joined here!!!

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review Reggie Rabbit. Think you need to create a review under "post a review" click on top line. Well done mate  :thumbsup:

reggie rabbitt

Could not see how to create a review!!??

If it means re- writing that's not going to happen! I only write once on AW!!

Offline Cunning Punt

Could not see how to create a review!!??

If it means re- writing that's not going to happen! I only write once on AW!!

What a cock.

Doesn't do a review, misses the bloody obvious 'new review' button on review section and then refuses to even copy and paste.  :thumbsdown:

Now banned. Good riddance.

Offline mh

Now banned. Good riddance.

Yeah, he was rather tiresome in a very short time.

Offline contentguy

No, she didn't mention it before I arrived. It didn't upset me but I can't remember if paperwork came before or after the text to Kevin. Sorry.

Who's Kevin?

Guy