Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tallinn  (Read 1319 times)

shabash

Hi.
I had a look around but no firm recommendations for Estonian chicks.
classic EE look tall firm and busy but mostly filth. Any experiences much appreciated, am there mid July for a few days. Thanks.

Offline Jerboa

Tallinn is a beautiful city with very hot women, who has been ruined in the  last 10 years by plane loads of dopey stag tours, I've never been, but from reading reports the prices have shot up and service down, especially since joining the Euro, if you still want to visit, then do some research on ISG.

shabash

Cheers pal. I'm going for work for a few days all booked. Am sure I can find some fun but will look on isg. Ty.

vt

Estonian girls are shit hot. I went around this time of year, the weather was warm and they seemed to have shed their winter woolies and be parading around in the skimpiest outfits possible. Pack a pair of dark shades for perving purposes. I rented an apartment in the Old Town through one of the guesthouses and a nubile hottie from Reception took us there, I followed a few paces behind trundling my suitcase and couldn't keep my eyes off the wispy blonde hairs around the crease where her thighs met her buttocks as her summer mini-dress swayed in the breeze. I was tempted to ask if she offered a tucking-in service, but sadly I was in non-punting company on that trip. The bus to the City beach at Pirita had some eye-watering college student skimpy bikini sights too.

Lovely place to visit, sorry I'm not much help about the punting options though!  :)