Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 21st December  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Steve2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not been able to check the pics on google

raylondoner

Unprotected sex listed although, fortunately, not bareback!   :thumbsdown:

Offline a_test_person

No reviews on here. At £500 for an overnight if she was any good she'd be a bargain. Sadly as a capitalist I happen to know that market values for commodities correct themselves over time. That and her pictures look a bit dirty.

Bobdayley

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not been able to check the pics on google
Pictures kind of OK but Don't like her intro. She doesn't stress in her writings about her service that is a big turn off for me as it indicates that she is hiding something.
I consider writings/intro as important as the  pictures. In her case no much was said to indicate she does a good service.
Thanks anyway Steve :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:36:37 am by Bobdayley »

Offline punk

Pictures kind of OK but Don't like her intro. She doesn't stress in her writings about her service that is a big turn off for me as it indicates that she is hiding something.
I consider writings/intro as important as the  pictures. In her case no much was said to indicate she does a good service.
Thanks anyway Steve :)

true, and the rose on her side looks familiar, but on the other hand looks like a dirty fuck.

Offline Steve2

Another profile almost identical appeared today in the same area, same PG price so maybe it's a PG scammer BUT maybe genuine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

strange the pics appear to have gone through some photo editing software.

UberX

Another profile almost identical appeared today in the same area, same PG price so maybe it's a PG scammer BUT maybe genuine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she exactly looks like platinum cindy :kiss: :D

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:57:01 pm by Steve2 »

Offline The_Don

Offline fisherofsouls

:hi:

Thanks

Mind you, she is promising the Earth:  "Try me! I garantiee I give you forgattable sex!"  :lol: :lol: