Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita - Summer Health - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Arch80

External Link/Members Only

Needed a bit of TLC last weekend, so made a short detour to visit Summer Health (no appointment).  Parked in Tesco and sauntered over; busy streets ona weekend but nobody paying attention.  Wnt in to be greeted by Anita.  Not the most inspiring Chinese to look at but freindle enough with passable English. 

Went into massage rim, all looking very formal, agreed £0 for half hour and thought she wasn't up for more negotiation yet, but reached over and cupped her little bum to get a cheeky smile and B2B was agreed for 40.  when she returend, stripped down to reveal a slightly mum body...nice but a little saggy all round...probably late 30s...and with that typical Chinese tuft down below.

Started massage of back with a little oil, paying plenty of attention to tickling butt and little reaches under.  After few minute I turned over and she added more oil to the honorable member and chatted quiet as I reached down and stroked her.  Started on out side clit, but she soon allowed a finger in.  She kept a gently pace with hand that felt grat, nice action.  Owing to being something of a pensioner and lacking the energy I once had, I couldn't keep it up without her going faster.  She just smiled and to my suprise dipped her head, first to breathe and then to suck (OWO).  Soon back to attention, she continued with her mouth, not deep but a decent shaft in.  Great patience on her part as she kept going, I worked a finger back in and she cocked her leg on the table to take it a bit more.  Seemed to like it, before I shot in her mouth.  She spat quickly in the sink but came back smiling.  I ushered her back next to me, and told her to put her arms over my shoulders...then continued to rub her pussy around the clit, which got some very happy sounds.

I was tempted with a neutral, she's not the most inspiring or dirty, but does what she does well and sent me walking back to Tesco with a smile.  YMMV but with the OWO was VFM.  I think she might offer more if I return next weekend.